• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Last Knob Creek shoot

The traffic was nuckin futs from what i heard. I was only 45 min in traffic. Guys told me over 5 hours at times . Still had a great time.

I've seen it on the news many times at football games, concerts, NASCAR etc. About 5-6 PM yesterday before the night shoot someone started a FJB chant! :)
That happened several times over the weekend both in the show and outside . People were chanting FJB as they walked to the parking lot :)

Reactions: warnera1102
The traffic was nuckin futs from what i heard. I was only 45 min in traffic. Guys told me over 5 hours at times . Still had a great time.
Couple of my buddies went for the last time. The two that left at 5am got in, and said it was packed. The two that left at 7am waited in line on the road for 4 hours just to pull into the lot, and the state police made them all leave before they could get in. Apparently everyone was causing a bit of a traffic... LOL.

Couple of my buddies went for the last time. The two that left at 5am got in, and said it was packed. The two that left at 7am waited in line on the road for 4 hours just to pull into the lot, and the state police made them all leave before they could get in. Apparently everyone was causing a bit of a traffic... LOL.
We went Friday (thankfully). We took the "wrong" exit and missed 31W to 44, we ended up on 44 and it took 2.5hrs in traffic to get in. My buddy who left the hotel at the same time took 31 to 44 and got stuck for 5 hours before they got in.

There was a guy on the end who had a M2 with what looked to be a 18" barrel... and it thumped.

I'm local to the range, Kenny, the owner, isn't too old. I believe he's in his early 60s. He owns the range, and also organized the Machine Gun Shoots. I have a family member who is retired who shots there 1-2x a week. He asked Kenny why this was the last year for it, according to him Kenny said it's a liability for his insurance, and having last minute cancelations (I'm assuming vendors).

I can believe this.

Had an event I was part of that was being planned for 4+ months.

The closer we got, the more things like COVID bullshit and international travel fuck fuck games started becoming an issue.