• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing LAST NOVEMBER "HUNT"

THUNDERBOLT68

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2009
TEXAS
IMG_2363.jpg

IMG_2118.jpg

CROC3.jpg

Re: LAST NOVEMBER "HUNT"

Thunder, mind explaining your hunt a little? Where you were, what you were using, details about the actual hunt!

Sure, but I am not really good at communicating on paper.
PM me I call give you my phone number And I can tell you all about it.

I've seen Troy on Swamp People pull bigger gators and he didn't have all this help!!
laugh.gif

CROC3.jpg

They were there for the food..... It tasted like Chicken...

Looks like you had a blast, I was in SA in Feb this year. Got to see a Lion, Elephant, Cape Buffalo, Rhino, Giraffe.. You bring back any of the HIDE?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: iShoot17</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thunder, mind explaining your hunt a little? Where you were, what you were using, details about the actual hunt! </div></div>

Yea, you have us in suspense here, details, details.. lol

Just start typing, the story and details will come..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cigarcop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've seen Troy on Swamp People pull bigger gators and he didn't have all this help!!
laugh.gif

</div></div>It da lock ney monsta, choot em Elidabet choot choot now T liz. Hahaha. Jr's Eddie Munster looking son is a trip too. Fun to watch him snag gators, oh and get shot by his dad a few times and get right back to work like its no big deal. "Better watch out boy dat gato gone bite you... Aaaaayeeee do something daddy he's got me, get a bigga knife or shoot this mother f'er"