• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Last of the RRS ARMS LR Clamps

Thermal Optics Plus

Supporter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2021
Tennessee
thermalopticsplus.com
We bought the remainder of all the ARMS LR clamps RRS had in stock, get them while they last, website will show out of stock when they are all sold out and not allow you to buy, so if you can pay for it then it will ship immediately.

Did they discontinue them and bring them back for a small run? You guys made this same post like a year ago.

Did they discontinue them and bring them back for a small run? You guys made this same post like a year ago.
They haven’t made anymore to my knowledge and I do not think they ever will again. We had the bulk of our stuff packed up in boxes during a renovation we did last year and ended up “finding” a bunch of these that we had packed in a box and labeled incorrectly and added them into our inventory, I think it was 200 to 300 maybe even more, we are showing 60 something yesterday. Not sure how long those will last, we are slow in the summer months so maybe 2-4 months.

Last edited:
Reactions: jzerfoss
Tell the guy who mislabeled the box I said thank you! I just picked up two of them.

how do these compare to the sc-arc?
I like the fact you can adjust the tension of the SC arc and the interface is the same as an atlas. I removed the lever lock as well as locking dowel pins from both my SC arc. It's essentially an arms lr now but with adjustment in arca tension. You need an adapter for both atop a ckyepod. But believe both are direct mount to atlas or TBAC bipod.

Would these work with an accutac? Thanks
I have an accutac FC-4 G2 in the shop that I acquired, but dont really use and I was just looking at it and I don't think there is any way that one could work with it because it is not the ARMS 17S style adapter or however you want to word that. I also looked at accutac's website at all the different bipods they offer and they all seem to pretty much be the same style at the point where a clamp would attach and I don't think ARMS LR will work with any of them. I could be completely 100% wrong, and hopefully someone else will chime in if I am, but that is how things appear to me. I wish I knew with 100% certainty but I just dont use that brand bipod hardly ever and dont have much experience with them to say for absolute certain.

I have an accutac FC-4 G2 in the shop that I acquired, but dont really use and I was just looking at it and I don't think there is any way that one could work with it because it is not the ARMS 17S style adapter or however you want to word that. I also looked at accutac's website at all the different bipods they offer and they all seem to pretty much be the same style at the point where a clamp would attach and I don't think ARMS LR will work with any of them. I could be completely 100% wrong, and hopefully someone else will chime in if I am, but that is how things appear to me. I wish I knew with 100% certainty but I just dont use that brand bipod hardly ever and dont have much experience with them to say for absolute certain.
Based on my research you are correct, thanks for your input.