• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Last starter I bought was $40

blakejenna

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Oct 8, 2020
My starter went on my truck, or was going. Starter = $107, and that's the low end. $85 labor to put it in. I wasn't going to crawl under there, I might not get up. I don't remember when the last time I bought one, but I do remember it was about $40. They are reliable things.

They won't be reliable for long.

A lot of the new vehicles have been turned into golf carts.

Stop at a red light and the engine turns off. Remove your foot from the brake pedal, it starts up and you can then accelerate.

There's going to be a LOT more starters replaced in the next three years....

Reactions: mtrmn and ShtrRdy
What the fuck does this have to do with reloading?

This guy is on a local forum I'm in and posts the same worthless content there as well; doesn't follow up his postings. Over there he's 37 and a first time gun owner, but over here he has grandkids and too many firearms. Likely just a poor-performance troll.

This guy is on a local forum I'm in and posts the same worthless content there as well; doesn't follow up his postings. Over there he's 37 and a first time gun owner, but over here he has grandkids and too many firearms. Likely just a poor-performance troll.

Posted the exact same post on the M14 forum under the name of "hannaclayton" about 11hr ago.

Reactions: 6.5SH
Wow, I paid $100 for my last one and put it in myself in about 20 minutes.

Turns out a 15lb chunk of copper and steel is worth a few $.

My starter in my Tundra is starting to act up. Looking forward to swapping it out, engineers put it behind the exhaust manifold, dipstick tube, some coolant lines, some heat shields and a splash guard.

The heavy handed moderation needs to stop. This infringement on the 1st amendment is unacceptable!