• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Late Night Visitor

Maser

Trump 2024
Minuteman
  • May 17, 2006
    /pol/
    www.youtube.com
    My Great-Grandfather is currently dying of brain and bone cancer and my Grandma is caring for him and during the night she took some pics of a "friend" who comes around for a quick snack. I know the pics look odd, but they were taken from a disposable 35mm and I scanned the prints earlier and....well.....my scanner is a little dusty. Hope you guys and gals enjoy. Not exactly sure how some people can think these creatures are cute because to me they look nasty no matter how big or small they are.

Re: Late Night Visitor

I like racoons more than cats. I think he's a cute little guy. HOWEVER...they are gross, and destructive.

C_K

Cats, raccoons, and armadillos fall into the same category for me.

Moving targets....

he is like, "hiss all you want pussy, im eating your food" lol, i think they are cute. but then ive never had issues with them. i have dogs. then keep the pests away, at bay, or end their day

I had a cat when I was a kid that weighed about 28.5#. Flash was big for a cat but wasn't fat. He was like a giant compared to his mother and neighborhood cats. He walked more like a big cat than a house cat. Weird thing was, he acted like the dog since she pretty much raised him from the time he was a kitten.

Anyway, one night he wanted on the deck so I let him out and all hell broke loose. Apparently there were two adults and a young raccoon eating the cat and dog food. I ran to get a flash light and came back to find the female adult and baby raccoon dead. It seemed to take forever but in reality was probably somewhere between 3-5 minutes, maybe a little more. There was a blood trail to the railing and the male was gone. Flash was just sort of standing there panting. Had blood all over his face and feet. We checked him for extra holes and he was GTG.

There's a cat that comes by the house these days that's o.k. Really friendly, and takes care of chipmunks but other than that Gomer is a puss.

I'm not really a cat guy but I do miss Flash.

Cool pictures thanks for sharing. Me thinks that coon would look good with a red dot on his chest. Your Grandma is a saint, sorry to hear about the GGF.

a friend of my wife had a rac that he trained to unbuttion blouses. I kinda liked that one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BadBot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a friend of my wife had a rac that he trained to unbuttion blouses. I kinda liked that one. </div></div>

Mine would also pop open a girls blouse rather quickly, he also stole jewelry and stashed it under a bed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">he is like, "hiss all you want pussy, im eating your food" lol, i think they are cute. but then ive never had issues with them. i have dogs. then keep the pests away, at bay, or end their day </div></div>

Definitely funny that the coon is looking at the cat and saying F- you I'm eating your food. Great picture.

Great pics!! I also leave food out for the neiborhood cats and sometimes find other creatures eating it. Mostly possums and skunks, but recently had the neighbors Boxer on my porch at 3am..

Bit of an update here. It seems that instead of just 1 raccoon, there's currently 4 and from what my Grandma says, 1 of them looks pregnant and neighbors are complaining.