• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Latest: LRI CR Mod 0

LRI

Lance Criminal
Minuteman
  • Mar 14, 2010
    Sturgis, S. Dakota
    www.longriflesinc.com
    Little 22 250 AI action for the pending Coyote Season...

DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

Beautiful rifle ! Was just in Sturgis a couple of days ago (While it was snowing) should have stopped in. Got a good cup of coffee at the Sturgis Coffee Company though :)

What twist? Is it set up for light vermin bullets or long and heavy? I'm putting together a 22-250ai for my oldest boy to start into long range shooting

I think we used an 8. Have to check in the am. Barrel is a Muller. Have had great luck with em. Great sticks.

pretty cool. Wrapped this up this am. Contacted the cst and he immediately jumped in the truck for a 5 hour drive to come get it. Should be getting home here pretty quick.

that's badass!.

It's our own. LRI original. I drew it in CAD and have been refining it over the last couple years.

we cut our own stencils in house on a state of the art Graphtech vinyl cutter. All hand laid and hand painted.

No film dipping.

c.

Badlands Holographic.

Absolutely beautiful, but everyone knows ya can't build a decent rifle on a worthless factory R700 action...

Niiice. Loving the 22-250 talk. I always though it was a pretty easy round to shoot well.