• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Latest: M700 Medium Tac

LRI

Lance Criminal
Minuteman
  • Mar 14, 2010
    Sturgis, S. Dakota
    www.longriflesinc.com
    Little Woodland style camo action for the Monday am....

Pretty nice piece.

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

I'd call it "Digital Woodland Tiger Stripe"

Looks good.

I like the tan one behind it too!!!

And that's a serious game of "Connect Four" you got in the background.

Last edited:
    I'd call it "Digital Woodland Tiger Stripe"

Looks good.

I like the tan one behind it too!!!

And that's a serious game of "Connect Four" you got in the background.

The stick in the background is my 300-338 Lapua Overwatch. Did a little chootin with it Saturday.

Connect 4 is a rack for storing collets. That was a Sunday project a few weeks ago. At $85-$150 bucks a piece it was killin me to have them rattling around in drawers. $18,000+ hanging on that rack!

Thanks for the kind words guys. It's a perty nice rifle.

Can't see the pic damn it. LOL.

Paul

Paul it's some plywood that I pocketed with my proto track. Cut the holes just to where the threaded portion on the collets slip in. Then welded a frame up using 2x2 box steel and attached. I put some additional hangers towards the bottom for a place to hang the chuck, spindle liners, etc.

my next ambition is to shorten it slightly so that I can stuff it inside one of those castered cabinets that Sam's Club sells for 2 bits.

Paul it's some plywood that I pocketed with my proto track. Cut the holes just to where the threaded portion on the collets slip in. Then welded a frame up using 2x2 box steel and attached. I put some additional hangers towards the bottom for a place to hang the chuck, spindle liners, etc.

my next ambition is to shorten it slightly so that I can stuff it inside one of those castered cabinets that Sam's Club sells for 2 bits.

Chad,

Thanks very much. Very cool build in the pic that I can see. LOL. Diggin that camo. That will be a real seller for sure.

Regards, Paul