• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Laughing at the brits

An independent country would ensure it has farm/food resources to provide for its people.

How quickly they forgot 1939-1945.

When they ask us to ship them firearms as they did in 1940 Ill respond "Eat a bag of dicks."

Yeah that rifle WAS special but truth is a LOT of rifles were special and had similar engravings on the stock. Britain said it "would try" to return 'em, and a few they did, but not nearly as many as they could have, a lot were destroyed because the queen is afraid of the people.

If they asked for rifles, I'd send 'em a copy of their insurrection act or whatever the fuck it is. Fight with that.

Now there's talk of Harry's bitch getting into politics here --I think she's aiming high too.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
YES! Information, data and understanding of the problem as best as possible is the enemy of all good decision making processes. Just do what feels right. STOP TESTING, noone will be diagnosed with anything if we never tested for anything. ...
I understand you live in a police state, but those of us with a thing you’re not entirely familiar with called “freedom” and I’m not talking about freedom like asking mom if I can go to the skating rink as long as I’m back by 9:00, I’m talking about the go fuck yourselves I am gonna throw this tea in the harbor, kick your ass back to Britain, and buy a semi auto 50 cal type of freedom, that you are brainwashed into believe what you see on electronic devices, but just go outside and look around you’ll find out what we’re talking about. The media is the enemy in this, not the virus, they kill way more people than the kungflu!

Having served two years USAFE at Lakenheath I got a good look at the the UK life.

I remember things like they would not open the sporting clays course till Princess Diana's wedding was over.

They didn't think my 4rth of July back yard BBQ was very sporty.

A batch of hoodlums one day was making fun of my cowboy hat and were discussing beating me up when one of them said to be carefull those cowboys all have guns.

A couple said no and came closer where by I slid one of my three shotguns from the case and loaded it.

It was on the way to a weekend shoot.

The food in the countryside was bland but people in the big cities were not friendly so I stuck to smaller towns and had a very good time.

As I see thier country deteriorating its sad, I would not want to go back.

They have let thier liberals ruin thier country.

I sure hope Bigfatcock is investing in Brit toilet paper stocks ahead of the second lockdown.
35074190-8899251-image-a-53_1604147028523.jpg

35091828-8901407-image-a-138_1604185832689.jpg
35114284-8902777-image-a-1_1604250551169.jpg

Brits sure are taking Orwells 1984 as a playbook, in many ways they are ahead of even CCP

A British MP faced backlash Monday after suggesting that employees in the UK should not be allowed to go to work unless they can prove that they have been vaccinated against COVID-19, when the shot becomes available.
“If vaccination works and if we’re confident it’s safe, and all indications so far are good, then I can certainly see the day when businesses say: ‘Look, you’ve got to return to the office and if you’re not vaccinated you’re not coming in,'”

Altough Denemark is close to follow.

A law in Denmark that would have given authorities the power to forcibly inject people with a coronavirus vaccine has been abandoned after nine days of public protests.

The ‘epidemic law’ would have handed the Danish government the power to enact mandatory quarantine measures against anyone infected with a dangerous disease, but it was the part about vaccinations that caused the biggest uproar.

“The Danish Health Authority would be able to define groups of people who must be vaccinated in order to contain and eliminate a dangerous disease,” reports the Local.
“People who refuse the above can – in some situations – be coerced through physical detainment, with police allowed to assist.”
However, after nine straight days of protests against the new law, it has now been scrapped.

Last edited:
UKstan has truly met its match in form of the Boris the buffoon

13298386-7011115-_Get_me_a_ladder_Boris_cried_out_in_mock_despair-m-73_1557414984200.jpg

Mass exodus likened to the 'last train from Saigon' sees desperate families flee London ahead of Tier 4 misery – as PM's critics mockingly congratulate him for causing the city's 'first evacuation since 1939'

Fuckers made a killing on cheap China masks and having the big box stores be sanctioned to put small business out of business.........

It's almost...like...it....was...planned.
they never let a good crisis 'go to waste'. Just as each new mass shooting spurs calls for new gun laws, this plandemic will inevitably be used to promote the marxist agenda in some way. Just not sure how yet. Maybe to promote 'medicare for all', by claiming how unprepared we were for the plandemic. If the marxists take over the us senate that will likely be first on the agenda anyway.

UKstan has truly met its match in form of the Boris the buffoon

13298386-7011115-_Get_me_a_ladder_Boris_cried_out_in_mock_despair-m-73_1557414984200.jpg

Mass exodus likened to the 'last train from Saigon' sees desperate families flee London ahead of Tier 4 misery – as PM's critics mockingly congratulate him for causing the city's 'first evacuation since 1939'

Perhaps that was Boris' plan? London needs to emptied out, just like New York, and now LA. Rats fleeing a sinking ship of bad policies, over population and over taxation. It's been a long time coming, and way over due IMHO.

Brits sure are taking Orwells 1984 as a playbook, in many ways they are ahead of even CCP

A British MP faced backlash Monday after suggesting that employees in the UK should not be allowed to go to work unless they can prove that they have been vaccinated against COVID-19, when the shot becomes available.
“If vaccination works and if we’re confident it’s safe, and all indications so far are good, then I can certainly see the day when businesses say: ‘Look, you’ve got to return to the office and if you’re not vaccinated you’re not coming in,'”

Altough Denemark is close to follow.

A law in Denmark that would have given authorities the power to forcibly inject people with a coronavirus vaccine has been abandoned after nine days of public protests.

The ‘epidemic law’ would have handed the Danish government the power to enact mandatory quarantine measures against anyone infected with a dangerous disease, but it was the part about vaccinations that caused the biggest uproar.

“The Danish Health Authority would be able to define groups of people who must be vaccinated in order to contain and eliminate a dangerous disease,” reports the Local.
“People who refuse the above can – in some situations – be coerced through physical detainment, with police allowed to assist.”
However, after nine straight days of protests against the new law, it has now been scrapped.

I really hope all of this shit is making a new generation of people realize that they need to own guns...

Perhaps that was Boris' plan? London needs to emptied out, just like New York, and now LA. Rats fleeing a sinking ship of bad policies, over population and over taxation. It's been a long time coming, and way over due IMHO.

You can imagine the folks leaving London will mostly be middle class

London is slowly turning into a Londonistan.

London becomes Most Islamic City with 423 New Mosques, 100 Shariah Courts beating Muslim countries out of this race.
London has shown an increasing scale of Islamic faith with hundred of shariah courts opening and many new mosque.
Maulana Syed Ali Raza Rizvi who is an active famous preacher said “This city (London) has become more Islamic than other Muslim countries combined together”.

At the same time Brits are the prototype of the new age surveillance state, Chinese are just following the trail Brits left .

No need to wait till 2050.
4544241-londonistan.jpg

Last edited:
It seems Brits are bringing some presents to US

'UK's COVID-19 mutation is on plane to JFK': Cuomo slams 'reprehensible' inaction as US 'continues to let in six flights a day' despite Britain suffering 70% more contagious 'Super-Covid' - and Europe banning all UK flights

France, Germany, Ireland, Italy and The Netherlands are among nearly a dozen countries banning ALL flights from UK as Eurotunnel closes and French block British lorries after the discovery of '70% more infectious' mutant Covid strain

US authorities are looking 'very carefully' into the Covid-19 variant while indicating that a ban on UK travel was not currently on the cards

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ry-1-discovery-mutant-Super-Covid-strain.html

Your man in the UK here, happy to give some local colour if you want.

Two things I thought worth a comment - it's illegal to hunt anything with a bow in the UK. This goes back to some prick having a pop at a king with a crossbow in 1400-something

London exodus - it takes a special kind of motivation to live in London (£). Take that away and there's no reason to be there. Watch the virus surge in second-home locations like Cornwall, Suffolk (West and East Coast, respectively) and the country in the commuter belt around London.

Some of my mates and their families have been impacted hard by the Covid19 drama in UK, and elsewhere in the world.
It's a grim xmas for so many this year.
As usual, my Babe and I will be volunteering/serving at the local xmas breakfast for the needy.
A time to reflect on how lucky we are, compared to so many.

There should be plenty of deer in Her Majesty's forests. Time to get the longbow out again. Efficient, almost no-noise game dropper.
They need to eat Muslims. Country is overrun with them. They come pre-spiced. And are fine in dishes like “goat herders pie” and “suicide vest bangers and mash”.

you just have to wash the carcasses well and add some Worcester sauce. GTG.

Way better than mad cow beef anyway.

Sirhr

They need to eat Muslims. Country is overrun with them. They come pre-spiced. And are fine in dishes like “goat herders pie” and “suicide vest bangers and mash”.

you just have to wash the carcasses well and add some Worcester sauce. GTG.

Way better than mad cow beef anyway.

Sirhr

Do they need a boiling water/knife scrape to remove the pickled skin?
I vaguely recall seeing a video yesterday of something being cleaned and scraped before cooking.

IIRC, BFC said something like, "I'd eat it".