• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Movie Theater Law Abiding Citizen

Re: Law Abiding Citizen

It looks really interesting in the previews, my wife even said it looked like a must see. My usual gripe is "plausibility", does the plot seem plausible to you? I will probably go see it if I can believe its plausible. Yeah, Im wired funny like that.

I have to agree, it was a decent flick. Its hard to see him as king Leonidas in the movie 300, and now him in this role.

I really liked it to. Got to love that cell phone scene, didn't see that coming.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Knife</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really liked it to. Got to love that cell phone scene, <span style="color: #FF0000"> didn't see that coming. </span> </div></div>

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL YEAH!!!! First time I have EVER jumped while watching a movie. Niether did she, lol.

I love this movie. Me and the 'ol lady are tempted to see it again. Definitely one of my favorite movies now.

This goes to show ,that when you piss someone off and you have boatloads of money and a special talent anything is possible. I thought the movie was very good. 45/70SS

Saw it last night and It was the best psychological thriller I have seen since Silence of the Lambs. After the cell phone scene the best was the "You have until 6 to release me, or I am going to kill everyone".

He was a brain

I thought it pretty good. Why can`t a BG get away with his doings and the movie ends? It would really make you think.

i actually called the cell phone scene before it happened. told my wife before hand. good movie. i have to admit, i was a little disappointed he didnt pull it off in the end.

chuck

I knew nothing about the movie, my Lady just said 'we're going to see it' and I gotta say I wanted to get up and leave in the first two minutes. I'm just wired that way.

And then the movie started getting good.

And then better. And Better. And even more betterer!

But the ending sorta sucked. It's been a good long while since I've seen one that good. Anyone notice the influx of 'rooting for the bad guy' out there lately? Dexter, etc.

I'm with you guys I thought he should have had a back up escape plan as well as he thought everything else out. I was rooting for the "bad" guy to win this one.

I watched this one Saturday night.
I thought they fucked up what could have (not of) been a good story.
Ridiculous holes in the plot.