• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Law abiding citizen

Re: Law abiding citizen

I own it... Saw it in the theater and pre-ordered it on Amazon as soon as I could.

Awesome...

What did you think of the cell phone part?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Onemoretime</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I own it... Saw it in the theater and pre-ordered it on Amazon as soon as I could.

Awesome...

What did you think of the cell phone part?</div></div>

Ring ring ring....*BOOM*

Best scene in the movie IMHO.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dhutch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Onemoretime</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I own it... Saw it in the theater and pre-ordered it on Amazon as soon as I could.

Awesome...

Ring ring ring....*BOOM*

Best scene in the movie IMHO. </div></div>

No... even better was what she said right before she picked up the phone.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Learned that from the Mossad. They killed "the Engineer" a bomb maker that way. </div></div>

Saw that on history channel, guess they tried to get him before but his family was with him, so the telephone was the way.

+1 for Law Abiding Citizen. We watched it the other night and really enjoyed it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Learned that from the Mossad. They killed "the Engineer" a bomb maker that way. </div></div>
In 1986 there was a made for T.V. movie called 'The Sword of Gideon' about the Mossad going after the folks responsible for Munich. It was a pretty good flick.

Watched it Friday night.....just awsome one of the betterfilms I've seen in a awhile....cell phone scene rocked!!!...on 7.1 surround it sounded like a silenced 300 WM when it went off...Me and the Miss both jumped.....LOL!!!!

Gerard Butler is fast becoming one of my favorite actors these days I like alot of his roles!!!

Watched last night....WOW! I don't normally get 'jumpy' with movies, but I almost dropped my sleeping baby with the phone scene.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Topgun823</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Watched last night....WOW! I don't normally get 'jumpy' with movies, but I almost dropped my sleeping baby with the phone scene. </div></div>

i did the same thing, but overall it was a bad ass movie.

I saw it in the theater and the phone sence actaully had people jumping up from their seats! It is a great movie!

Great movie, I'm going to watch it again.

I liked the comment about I dont make deals with murderers, you taught me that.

JMC

watched it yesterday the best movie i have seen in awhile me and the wife liked to jumped off the couch during the cell phone part

It made my #1 all time favorite movie until the ending.
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TapoutSniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ah hell, i was kinda hoping he'd get away with it lol </div></div>

I was too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TapoutSniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ah hell, i was kinda hoping he'd get away with it lol </div></div>

Same here.

I rose off the chair some with the cell phone scene. That took me completely off guard. I liked this movie. It had my attention.

BAD ASS MOVIE!! I was actually kinda tired when I turned it on and by the end I couldn't go to sleep at all. Cell phone scene made me jump as well and I don't ever jump. Loved it

Saw it yesterday. Good movie. Initially my hero, then went a little overboard
smile.gif

While the cell phone scene was awsome, I really liked the one when he kills his cell mate. That scene was horrific and emediately put me on an "Eminence Front by The Who" kick. That was the song playing on his ipod during that scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV5-DaI5ULg

It was however completely unreasonable if you think about it, that, the jail security would allow that T-bone in there with the steak.

Finally saw it. Liked the entire movie, but thought the ending was way too convenient and wholly unsatisfying. Ah well, it was entertaining.

I loved every minute of it until the end, it sucked. I would have at least let him get away and leave a note saying change or I will finish it.

wisp

I watched it again the other night and put it on 1/16th speed for the cell phone.

Hard to tell if it's a dummy or a blood bag and good stuntman..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Onemoretime</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dhutch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Onemoretime</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I own it... Saw it in the theater and pre-ordered it on Amazon as soon as I could.

Awesome...

Ring ring ring....*BOOM*

Best scene in the movie IMHO. </div></div>

No... even better was what she said right before she picked up the phone. </div></div>

In My work...I've wished for that ability sooo many times!

I watched it, then watched it again the next day with my wife. It was spectacular right up until the last part. I don't think he should have gotten away per se, but going out in more of a blaze of glory (like killing every inmate in the prison along with himself) would have been better.

Imagine if they would have disarmed the bomb, only to find out that it was a fake, and when he dialed every prison in the area went up simultaneously. And he left a message saying it was his final gift or something.

They just could have done better with the ending.

Good idea, SPDSNYPR. I think that would have made an awesome ending to an otherwise great movie.

Saw it last night. Entertaining, but the ending was not what I expected. To me, they did a good job all the way till the finish and then acted like they were in a hurry to get done.

I loved the movie too right up to the end. Think him getting away/ let escape would have been better. Good one tho, wish I had one of those cell phones..... Ringgggg, bang

Everyone who I've talked to (and I agree) has said they liked/loved the movie with the exception of the ending. Oh well, entertaining flick to say the least.

+1 on the ending. I watched it last night and while I loved the movie, the ending was a let down. I was sort of hoping he'd get away with it.

I'm tryin' to remember it... seriously. All's I can remember is I've seen it. Gonna havta IMDB it to figure out why I din't think enough of it to remember it.

I got sued for not selling a piece of property to a lawyer who wanted to strip the timber. Going into court my lawyer tells me "now remember, right has nothing to do with it." That made the movie all the more entertaining. Justice even if it was just a movie.

As the previous posts stated, ending a bit shallow. They came up short with that one. The entire movie was entirely epic up to the end. It was almost like they decided to just wing the last 5-10mins. Mabey the screen writer had to take a potty break towards the end of writing and lost his train of thought on the throne.
law_abiding_1015.jpg

It was a great movie. I love the whole premise and every scene was not wasted. The only part that sucks is the ending cuz you know he would not make that stupid mistake with the janitor's cart. Enjoyed every second of it.

this was hands down the most intense movie ive seen in years! i was ass puckered the whole time and never once guessed right as to what he was going to do next!!!