• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LAW TACTICAL ARIC REPORT!!!

JIMB3AM

Walking through hell.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 10, 2014
    South Carolina
    Okay so don’t waste your hard earned loot on the Law Tactical ARIC bolt carrier group. It’s a great idea but it does not work efficiently or reliably if your life depends on it. Great gimmick!!! After a ton of time and effort, 30rd mags of many styles, SS, aluminum, PMAGS, and Lancer, it absolutely will not work with any of them from a start with more than 26 rounds…. Stove pipes, FTE, FTF, start chambered or charging it just won’t work due to mag spring pressures being too tight with full magazines. The Magpul PMAGS are worse and they seem to have more spring pressure or wall friction. I’m done! It’s a great idea but what I was looking for was what the SIG MCX can do which is the ability to fire while folded or stock less. In an instance where needed to get out of a vehicle’s door window or windshield or a very tight space from a room. Why they released this without obviously completing heavy trial and error or extensive R&D blows my mind!!! Especially considering the price of this awesome idea….and I’d love to hear from anyone else that’s jumped into this?!?!
    For me it’s a hard NO….
    C03FA6FF-986A-4752-B32F-482DBCE7CC7B.jpeg
    9265AC45-09B4-4FF8-BDC8-9D5DD4A309B5.jpeg
    C320611D-F722-4CB0-AC1E-0D333EE305C3.jpeg
    8135A956-EA4A-4B33-AFEF-F861BD33E877.jpeg

Last edited:
    Dead foot Arms MCS folder… problem solved unless you’re specifically trying to use an MCX style picatinny stock

I purchased the MCX Spear after watching MAC's video. Like you said, great idea but poor execution. The moment that small part went flying across the room upon disassembly, the ARIC made it into the "nope" pile. With the MCX, you get the benefits of a piston setup along with an overall width that's less when folded at an eye bleed-inducing price point.

Reactions: JIMB3AM