• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Re: Lawless

I liked it. Forrest was a bad ass ,survied getting his throat slit and three gunshot wounds back in the 30's is impressive. Found it much more interesting since it was based on the lives of real people.

Watched this one a while back. Badass movie! Even the wife enjoyed it. Probably the best movie I've seen in quite a while.

great movie! the theater i was in audibly groaned during the scene where a guy took a set of brass knuckles to the collarbone.

It was a great film; however, there was a lot of Hollywood in it. The ATU agent did shoot 2 of the brothers, but he was not from Chicago, and he was not killed by them.. he died young of pneumonia.

I know this because an embarassed friend (this agents grandson) promised me his grandpappy didn't do those terrible things... he was married and another good ole local boy from Endicott. Its kinda fun seeing a story of the place you live on the big screen. Still, a lot of moonshine comes out of the county. =)

I thought it was great as well. I'm sure I'll watch it again down the road.

Guy Pearce did a hell of a job making you completely loathe his character.

I agree guy pierce was a bastard of a character in this movie. They also did a good job giving his character creepy quirks that they don't delve into much. Like the naked girl on his bed looking very worried and sitting on news papers.

i watch this last night and enjoyed it very much. i remember when this movie was about to open, the local tv news did a story on the author of the book. the author was a descendant who teaches at if i remember correctly at the Univ. of Texas - Dallas. thought that was pretty cool.

It's a really good movie but to have Gary Oldman in such a small role sucked IMO though it's probably just because he's my favorite actor (Hence the avatar). He had maybe 10 minutes of screen time and was badass for those ten minutes.

Good movie, a set of brass nuckles can work wonders.