• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lawton 7000 Rail

Re: Lawton 7000 Rail

I also bought one from seekins. The seekins brings you lower to the action. I think you will have to measure your holes to make sure. Mine was originally made for the Templar action, but fit my short action perfect. Other than that you can get Murphy to make you exactly what you want?

The GAP Templar action rail also works. I have 4 on order. I put a thread up about this not so long ago with pics.

I wanted a stainless solid top rail with out the extaction port gap.

I spoke with Cameron Murphy last week,he has the dimensions for the 8000 but not the 7000,Would the dimensions for the holes be the same on a 7000 LA?a customer was supposed to be sending him an action to take dimensions off but I forgot to ask if it was a LA or SA.Trying to avoid sending my action down there if I can although service from Cameron is great.Last rail was a Ti in black,took 3 days to my door.I did not know Seekins did them for aftermarket actions.

Seekins makes them but if they are like everything else they produce it's a six month wait of being told "next week". Nice stuff but the wait blows.