• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lawton Machine Delivers

hessian

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2011
oregon
About an hour ago I picked my 408 CT from Lawton at my FFL. It is beautiful.I ordered in Jan. from Jackson. John picked up where jackson left off. It took 365 days to get a 40x from Rem. Custom shop, so this was not bad. I hope the weather holds out a while so I can play with it.

Re: Lawton Machine Delivers

Glad to know that you got your gear in a reasonable time frame and in good condition. John did me right also and did his best to fix past mistakes of Lawton. But then again after over 3 years they were on their last leg with me anyway. Now we need some pictures and a range report.

I have some ammo on order from cheytac. , since they've enjoined jamison. I'll tell ya how it shoots.

Are Lawton still a rock show, or have they done something recently to lift their game? Heard something about new ownership trying to fix things after the long downhill spiral which sucked a lot of good money down with it..

I heard that someone had bought the rights to make the large action. Sounds like he worked there. Just he may be up and running before years end.

Rumors.

Meh.....the buying of that name was a waste of cash.

Rumor mill has it that Lawton Machine was bought out. However the new owner is only interested in the designs (which are damn good when produced properly). So the story I hear is that the company is being moved and started again under a new name and ownership that will produce Barneys actions.