• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk Lazer Range Finder w Ballistic Calculator

for the vast majority, yes...every now and then youll have a stage that is UKD and no rangefinders are allowed at all, but they are rare

Yup most matches now just give you the range anyways but checking with your own laser isn't a bad thing. There will be stages you can't use it but it's always good to have a laser.

Yup most matches now just give you the range anyways but checking with your own laser isn't a bad thing. There will be stages you can't use it but it's always good to have a laser.

Going to use it for the ballistic calculator built in.

I would recommend a separate ballistic solver as well. If they give you all the ranges for the match, it's a pain in the ass to have to re-range everything just to get your ballistics. My friend is selling his AB to get a Kestrel 5700 just for this reason.

Going to use it for the ballistic calculator built in.

Some of the longer stages/smaller or obscured targets you may not be able to obtain a laser range, and subsequently no solution.

Additionally, some stages (ie. elevated platform that can only facilitate one shooter/RO at a time) you'll end up slowing down the match flow.

It is a nice system when it works, to leave the smart phone in the pack, make a wind reading, thumb the wind into the SK2400AB, range target(s), solution, shoot.

If you have a backup plan, i.e. data cards, that your proficient with, I believe is the basic key that most skip over in search of a tech solution.