• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lazy corrupt USPS

I bought a flash light and some bipod feet from a member here. They were out for delivery on November 24th.

and they are still out for delivery!!!

• Wow
Reactions: Amanda4461
I have some packages sitting in the same spot for over 8 days now without movement. Wife has a couple gifts stranded as well. I am so sick and tired of this covid excuse bullshit.

I go out of my way to avoid amazon. Wife ordered a few small gifts from them on Tuesday to fill in the voids. Received them yesterday at 0600, sun wasn't even close to being up, and the amazon van was making deliveries. The post office is an embarrassment. There is now way on God's green earth they handled all those mail in votes.

True but they have a pretty extensive network. I'm not a fan of the company but it is well oiled machine. Having worked there the amount of volume they deal with is insane.

They have a system that allows them to place packages inside your garage. You get a message when they're so many stops away, another when they open and close your garage. This is only in areas where Amazon employees deliver.

EC11310F-008A-4EFE-9449-9C918D4642DC-1747051.jpg
Stolen from @Lawless in the work safe motivation thread.

Should be strapping those packages to the backs of coyotes and having them deliver. Like the wetbacks do with their bushels of drugs.

• Haha
Last three things I sold here were a mess.....apologies to my buyers.

Jammie's I got my wife for xmas, mainly for my enjoyment, are no show despite ordering two weeks ago.
Probably some old fat version of piglosi is squeezed into those jammies 😂🤣🤢🤮

While this does appear worse than normal, it is the holiday season so it's kinda expected. Coupled with the lockdown, online shopping has gone up 2x if not 3x. With the USPS being subpar to begin with, it's not surprising that they are performing poorly.
Its kinda like strapping a giant blower to a engine already knockin rods 😂🤣

• Haha
But they have that commercial saying how hard they are working... they couldn't be lying could they?

People are classified by color depending on the color of the assailant and whether or not they are the assailed or the assailant.

Color is undetermined until the event can be properly fit into the narrative.

If an event occurs that is contra to the narrative than that person shall be colorless.

You guys trying to simplify this shit is funny.

USPS is horrible right now, if they weren’t about to collapse before they sure as hell are going to be in trouble in the near future. You can only get burned so many times before ponying up and switching carriers.

I ordered a Xmas gift for the wife on Black Friday (usps), it was sent coast to coast in 3 days, then sat in the next state over for 9 days, shipped back to the middle of the country and sat for 11 days, then shipped to another boarder state where it has sat since with no updated information. When I called to inquire I was told I was lucky it’s still moving and that’s a good sign (but it hasn’t moved or updated in over a week now). They told me they are up 150% in business from the normal holiday rush and are running @ 40% of their employees due to the virus and to be patient which I thought I was as I didn’t even try to see what was going on until after the 3rd week and it still hasn’t arrived or even updated and doesnt explain why it’s being shipped back and forth around the country.

Meanwhile I wanted to purchase some ammo from the px and had to pay with a money order. I bought the m.o. at usps and drove to ups and paid just shy of $11 to mail it when I could have paid under $1 to send it from the post office but it was delivered in a timely fashion and I didn’t have to worry about it getting shipped back and forth in the usps matrix . My ammo was shipped ups as well and arrived in a few short days.

My ups drivers are all good guys and some former Leo’s and even shoot the shit about guns and whatnot in the driveway and still deliver on time so clearly something is horribly wrong with the usps and I’ll no longer be using their services when I have a choice.

I just hope my sunshade makes it to tacomhq since I had my wife use usps since it was convenient