• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Lazy is going to try it out :)

lazy21

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2007
Houston, Tx.
So let's try it out, I just got my new 3-20 p4fine. If I like it, you'll be seeing more of these in the future

20121207_121241.jpg

Re: Lazy is going to try it out :)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 65nut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i just bought it "used" from him........ </div></div>

How do you like the reticle or have you received the scope yet?

I just wonder why they can't put the illumination knob on the top vice the left side where it is almost impossible for lefty's to use the scope.

LOL @ Zach

I mounted the scope but didn't get a chance to use it this weekend. I ended up having to modify this mount to make it work(Gap/Badger 20moa). Before you notice, yes that's a USO flip up cover. The original was making contact so I decided to pull it.

DSC_0667.jpg

DSC_0668.jpg

DSC_0669.jpg

I absolutely love my 3x20. I have narrowed it down to another or a us optics for my .338 build. I look forward to your thoughts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sandbogg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lazy, what did you have to modify?</div></div>

The scope body was making contact on the mount so I ended up shaving the mount a bit. Now it sits perfect