• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LBTC Gear Sale..... Highest Quality Gear

Cobracutter

Gunny Sergeant
Banned !
Feb 28, 2006
NOVA
First, Hurry and get one in cart before they are sold out.

LBTC has been having sales the last couple months. If you don't know who they are, they are one of the finest softgear manufacture in the world. Their gear is designed and made in the USA, in Virgina Beach. They supply most of the soft gear to the SEAL teams and other US special operations elements. The real steal is their gear and loadout bags. They are the finest gear bags you will find anywhere. Normaly around $400 , they have been blowing out the ones in ACU pattern for $50.

I bought a few last month and lets just say, I wish I had them when I was still in the Army. They just posted another sale and I snagged a couple more. Absolutley cheapest price you will find for this quality of gear.

Here is the model: Enhanced Warfighter Load Out Bag - LBT Discounted Items London Bridge Trading Inc.

Bought one of their 3 day packs that they had on sale last week. Great little pack and they had it to my door in two days.

These are sore dick deals - you cant beat it.

+1... AGREED! Absolutely top-notch gear. LBT is usually out of my price range but I was lucky enough to pick up one of their Large Wheeled Load-Out Bags in M'Cam when they had'em on sale last year for the incredible price of $99.00. Quality and attention to detail are as good as it gets.

Thanks for the heads up. Bought one, w/shipping $60. Not bad at all!

First, Hurry and get one in cart before they are sold out.

LBTC has been having sales the last couple months. If you don't know who they are, they are one of the finest softgear manufacture in the world. Their gear is designed and made in the USA, in Virgina Beach. They supply most of the soft gear to the SEAL teams and other US special operations elements. The real steal is their gear and loadout bags. They are the finest gear bags you will find anywhere. Normaly around $400 , they have been blowing out the ones in ACU pattern for $50.

I bought a few last month and lets just say, I wish I had them when I was still in the Army. They just posted another sale and I snagged a couple more. Absolutley cheapest price you will find for this quality of gear.

Here is the model: Enhanced Warfighter Load Out Bag - LBT Discounted Items London Bridge Trading Inc.

Mine just arrived, nice bag, this thing reeks quality, and huge. Well layed out, four interior mesh pockets, two big exterior pockets, and did I say it is huge. If you were on the fence jump!

Huang

^^^^^

Just got mine too, definitely a quality bag, fast shipping.

EVEN BETTER DEAL!

They have the Tan and OD Medium (which is huge) load out bags with wheels for $99 and free shipping. They are normally $450.

Just grabbed two more.... LBTC should be sending me flowers all they money I have spent there this year.

They also have their 3 day bags super cheap. Great bags if u need one, they will last a lifetime.

Thanks for the heads up! I too, just placed an order, of course the problem I had was I couldn't stop at the Load Out Bag. These guys also have some really fine rifle slings, their everyday price on items such as slings is great-and as Cobracutter pointed out, this is quality gear.

I got that email last night, and really trying hard to resist! I've been using their stuff since the 90s and it is some of the very best.

I can't stop buying them either. Up to 6 bags......they should make great hunting bags to throw all the gear in for long trips. The duffels are massive...put my gf inside one and carried her with the straps.

I placed my order on the 15th (at night, on line), received shipping confirmation, and entire order, as ordered, was delivered yesterday-their customer service is as good as their products-a true class act.

So the duffel bags here: Enhanced Warfighter Load Out Bag - LBT Discounted Items London Bridge Trading Inc. are an absolute steal. They are HUGE. I have one filled with so much gun gear it must weight 150lbs.

The medium bag is also really nice but the real winner is the medium load out bags with wheels. This one they sell for $483 Medium Wheeled Load-Out Bag with Padding - Classic Loadout Bags London Bridge Trading Inc. was on sale for $99 with free shipping. I should have bought 10 of them. AMAZING.