• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns LE pistol quals

If this even concerns you, you are 100 percent ahead of most cops.

.......and I say that as a cop.

Rifle qual Monday....cant wait, getting paid to shoot. Thank you 'Murica. The people that are my boss are the best!

........except for those cock suckers dumping water on NY cops.

Yea I’ve had enough of the shit training we get at work. I bitch about it so I decided to go out on my own and have gotten some pretty awesome training this summer.

And yep fuck those assholes. They should stop responding to those neighborhoods. See how they like it then

I definitely recommend guys take classes on the side. I work as an instructor & I’ll be the first to say that once you stop learning you’ve lost the fight. We should all strive to better ourselves every day.

I took a class w/ Ed Head last year & that was money well spent. I’m sure that he’s forgotten far more about pistol shooting than I’ll ever know. Ed is one heck of a decent person to shoot the breeze w/ as well.

Reactions: j-moose32
I took a precision class recommended on here which led me to the pistol class. Was hands down best pistol training I’ve ever received