• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lead times at Dtech?

USW.260

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2010
The World as we know it.
Going to be ordering a Dtech upper next week in 6mmDTI was wondering if anyone has/had been in contact with Dtech lately and might know what the lead times are.

I've not heard any specific timeframes for parts/components or complete uppers, but even before all the current craziness...Mike's wait-times weren't exactly "short" by any means. That said, the quality of DTI's components, uppers and service is second to none so I wouldn't sweat the wait unless it is something that you need in a rush.

I ordered a barrel from him first of December, hoping its all wrapped up by end of April, He quoted me 120 days for a barrel when I ordered and he got my parts to finish the build last week and when i talked to him this morning he was on track to finish on time. He did tell me on a complete upper I was thinking about getting current wait was 10-12 months right now. One of those get in line and wait things, his stuff is worth it.

I just receive mine last week. I had to wait just under a year, but he had an extra barrel in stock when I ordered mine. Plus me being local and poking my head into his shop now and then and pestering him about it might have helped. One of the nicest uppers I have handled so far.