• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Leader of the free world has brain freeze

I canā€™t believe his family is ok with allowing him to be used as a puppet and made looking like a fool.

They're probably thinking...

"Well...this is something daddy wanted to do his entire life but never could cut the mustard...at least he's had his dream come true before he's in a hole in the ground...even if it was fraudulent"

Reactions: Snuby642
They're probably thinking...

"Well...this is something daddy wanted to do his entire life but never could cut the mustard...at least he's had his dream come true before he's in a hole in the ground...even if it was fraudulent"

Most humans would sell out their own kin for much less money than the ā€œbig guysā€ 10% from the CCP, and god knows how many other payouts heā€™s got before and since that.

Well not too far into his term Joe has set a new record.

He can add stupidest president ever to his lineage.

Eventually his vp ho may top him for that spot.

Well he still has a way to go before he hits little Bush level anti American stupid, I think Biden is a useful idiot for big corp/china

Well he still has a way to go before he hits little Bush level anti American stupid, I think Biden is a useful idiot for big corp/china

I'm just waiting for Jeff Dunham to introduce a new act with a dummy Biden on his lap. It will be a one night act because he'll get suicided for sure.

I keep thinking...3 1/2 years left at minimum and I can't imagine how jacked up things are going to get...this whole mess seems almost surreal in itself =/

I keep thinking...3 1/2 years left at minimum and I can't imagine how jacked up things are going to get...this whole mess seems almost surreal in itself =/

With how government has been going for the last couple decades, doesnā€™t seem that off, and seems a obviously predictable course.

Example, the FAA is cool with trans folks with a 50% suicide rate flying you around in a airliner, but if you have a traffic infraction or took ADD pills as a kid that shit they take serious šŸ˜‚

Police who we pay to protect us, Supreme Court says they have no duty to...protect us, but if they pull us over they can take any cash we have via civil asset forfeiture, courts cool with that.

Lest we even get into taxes, or the non existent 4th amendment and all the fudds who were like ā€œdurp, I got nothing to hideā€

Or all the idiots wearing American flags on their clothes, all ā€œmuricaā€ as they walk into a fucking Walmart?!

The pickups with a 3% or 2A sticker next to a blue line sticker šŸ˜‚

Trump (probably the best president in my lifetime) bitched about the spy state being used against him during his campaign, but once he was in the big chair did he dismantle the spy state? Nooooooope
His nationwide CCW, yeah that shit got forgotten about about a second after he was in, and those bump stocks, ā€œwell Iā€™m all for the 2A buttttttā€

Obama, ran on pulling us out of bushes BS wars and being transparent, he war mongered worse than Bush and was the least transparent, also less of a friend to minorities compared to Tump, who the media said was literal hitler

bush, that little fucker legit lost the war on terror, a couple building come down and he torpedos the US constitution with the ā€œpatriot actā€ and invades his daddyā€™s old wars because, well reasons...and contracts

Clinton, well Waco.

Honestly the majority of America earned this shit, itā€™s just sad itā€™ll also hurt the minority who were raising the alarms for decades only to looked down on.

Last edited:
I love it when he says shit like the answer to qustion #1 is ---.

he would need a brain to get brain freeze one of the many things he is lacking and a spine .

I love it when he says shit like the answer to qustion #1 is ---.

Thatā€™s all the presidents, basically just like a actor reading a script, at least with biden itā€™s obvious.

Start going off script and youā€™ll join the likes of JFK or Trump, get a convertible ride in Texas, or get a 2020 ā€œfair and honestā€ election/media/censored treatment.

• Angry
Reactions: GONE BAD
With how government has been going for the last couple decades, doesnā€™t seem that off, and seems a obviously predictable course.

Example, the FAA is cool with trans folks with a 50% suicide rate flying you around in a airliner, but if you have a traffic infraction or took ADD pills as a kid that shit they take serious šŸ˜‚

Police who we pay to protect us, Supreme Court says they have no duty to...protect us, but if they pull us over they can take any cash we have via civil asset forfeiture, courts cool with that.

Lest we even get into taxes, or the non existent 4th amendment and all the fudds who were like ā€œdurp, I got nothing to hideā€

Or all the idiots wearing American flags on their clothes, all ā€œmuricaā€ as they walk into a fucking Walmart?!

The pickups with a 3% or 2A sticker next to a blue line sticker šŸ˜‚

Trump (probably the best president in my lifetime) bitched about the spy state being used against him during his campaign, but once he was in the big chair did he dismantle the spy state? Nooooooope
His nationwide CCW, yeah that shit got forgotten about about a second after he was in, and those bump stocks, ā€œwell Iā€™m all for the 2A buttttttā€

Obama, ran on pulling us out of bushes BS wars and being transparent, he war mongered worse than Bush and was the least transparent, also less of a friend to minorities compared to Tump, who the media said was literal hitler

bush, that little fucker legit lost the war on terror, a couple building come down and he torpedos the US constitution with the ā€œpatriot actā€ and invades his daddyā€™s old wars because, well reasons...and contracts

Clinton, well Waco.

Honestly the majority of America earned this shit, itā€™s just sad itā€™ll also hurt the minority who were raising the alarms for decades only to looked down on.

It's just depressing...I thought we had something pretty good going on with Trump...then I "knew" we did when everybody and their brother came down on him like he was the devil himself...I almost can't even watch the news anymore because I just stay pissed off ever day from all the nonsense =/

I only have so many years left but that's not the right answer either...what about our kids ? If I really said what I thought I'd be on a few lists somewhere...that I'm sure of.

It's just depressing...I thought we had something pretty good going on with Trump...then I "knew" we did when everybody and their brother came down on him like he was the devil himself...I almost can't even watch the news anymore because I just stay pissed off ever day from all the nonsense =/

I only have so many years left but that's not the right answer either...what about our kids ? If I really said what I thought I'd be on a few lists somewhere...that I'm sure of.

Get a place way out in the country, or get a nice bluewater boat IMO

Well to repeat a quote;
"THE BEST IS YET TO COME "
Is a understatement.
Shortly We will All be able to take our guns out and be able to Die For This Country!
"Ask not what your Country can do for you , ask what you can do for your Country! " was a great saying but probably the most truthful was the bell on his boat with the inscription;
WWG1WGA
We are there gentlemen!

Get a place way out in the country, or get a nice bluewater boat IMO

Yeah I'm sitting in Buffalo Wyoming right now...brought my wife here for a couple weeks to visit her mom before it's too late and that options not available....we've been talking for the last few days about a possible move out to here. I've got two boys in their 30's and my youngest boy...the third one...is in Canada finishing college...he's in pretty deep with a girl up there so chances are he'll be flying down to see me anyhow. Doesn't really matter if he flys into the Seattle area or out this way šŸ‘.

Reactions: TurboTrout
If I were Putin or any foreign leader for that matter, and was about to have a meeting with Xiden I would flood the room with scantily clad underage looking women and just sit back and watch the fun.

I'm just waiting for Jeff Dunham to introduce a new act with a dummy Biden on his lap. It will be a one night act because he'll get suicided for sure.
He's already got one. His name is "Walter". Look very closely. The resemblance is remarkable. Mac(y)