• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

leaked zoom call of fed worker revolt on 11/2

ubettcha

Private
Minuteman
  • Dec 23, 2017

More information about the who's and where's

• Angry
    Reactions: DIBBS
    I can’t think of anything that puts the lie to the left’s “democracy” mantra more than this video. It’s amazing they think they’re so protected they can discuss treason and deriliction of duty with each other so openly. They are actually showing bureaucracy as being a pillar of government. That’s open Marxist bullshit. These are not Americans.

The homely lawyer at the end is the most stereotypical liberal female I think you could dream up. There is alot of information started to get out, most of it screams be prepared because they are now trying to arm themselves.

The FBI will investigate trump supports following the Biden bus, but I bet you then won't investigate this treason
    There are several examples of this blatant bias to protect the ruling class from prosecution since Trump has taken office.

I love how they have no problem discarding the will of the people via true democracy all the while worrying about preserving their own jobs. Unreal.

Trump plays 4 level chess. These people hate him because they can only play chess. Conservatives are still playing checkers.
    Where is the DOJ on this? I hope someone here can save this video. I’m sure it will disappear before long.

As I write this, the federal employee across the street is working in the yard. For the last month decorating, painting bookshelves, etc. I'm here in busting my butt at my job (sometimes I have to wait a long time for results, but just the same I'm here..manning my post) and this person is out lolly gagging in the yard, with the kids (who should be schooled...but they do the I'm scared of Corona since March). This person told me shortly after DJT was elected her entire team thought Trump was going to bomb Canada and start a war. This person works "warfighter equipment" - as in how they work. I'd be willing to bet she's worked 20-30 hours every week since work-from-home started. Meanwhile, my work-from-home time allows me to put MORE hours in (to spend on optics apparently...lol).

From my two past experiences working with federal employees, while I've run across a few that were top notch, the majority are in their positions because they cannot MAINTAIN a job elsewhere. It's a cushy job with a gov't pension, etc, etc. Oh, I almost forgot this person was livid when Trump froze federal wages...well...go do what other people do....get another job if you're that PO'd.

I'll guarantee if DJT pulls this off, and seeing the rally's I think it's a possibility it's a landslide, that family will have a complete meltdown in the street. I'd go so far as saying they may seriously go to a psych ward.

As I write this, the federal employee across the street is working in the yard. For the last month decorating, painting bookshelves, etc. I'm here in busting my butt at my job (sometimes I have to wait a long time for results, but just the same I'm here..manning my post) and this person is out lolly gagging in the yard, with the kids (who should be schooled...but they do the I'm scared of Corona since March). This person told me shortly after DJT was elected her entire team thought Trump was going to bomb Canada and start a war. This person works "warfighter equipment" - as in how they work. I'd be willing to bet she's worked 20-30 hours every week since work-from-home started. Meanwhile, my work-from-home time allows me to put MORE hours in (to spend on optics apparently...lol).

From my two past experiences working with federal employees, while I've run across a few that were top notch, the majority are in their positions because they cannot MAINTAIN a job elsewhere. It's a cushy job with a gov't pension, etc, etc. Oh, I almost forgot this person was livid when Trump froze federal wages...well...go do what other people do....get another job if you're that PO'd.

I'll guarantee if DJT pulls this off, and seeing the rally's I think it's a possibility it's a landslide, that family will have a complete meltdown in the street. I'd go so far as saying they may seriously go to a psych ward.
    You need to help them get there!

Reactions: mardad
    Lisa talks guns and death:

A little more from Lisa

Elmore: What do you say to people who fear involving themselves in nonviolent direct action?

Fithian: Fear is real. But we have been taught to have a lot of irrational fears. We can be afraid and still act with courage. We get that courage by preparing ourselves, getting with other people, and knowing that we may have to take a little step first before we take that huge step. We are in that moment where we want to be taking huge steps. It would be insane to think that we wouldn’t be afraid when we know that the government can and will kill us. We have to believe in ourselves and what is possible. Let’s imagine it is what we really want. Let’s put our imagination there.

Let’s believe it’s possible. There is a peace in nature, in the universe that we have been separated from. Part of this is reconnecting with that and trusting. We have to take each others’ hands and walk through the fire. That is how we are going to get there. What else are we gonna do other than die? Let’s die gloriously. Let’s die fully alive. Let’s die knowing that our spirit and energy are here to help us.

Elmore: How do you reconcile “fierce resistance” in the title of your book, of violent, oppressive structures, with the humanity of those individuals perpetuating them?

Fithian: I understand that all of those people are damaged too. I also know that part of the trajectory of life is learning to take responsibility and make choices that are ideally supporting life. With direct action training, there is an escalation. That’s why we escalate. It gives those people the opportunity to do the right thing. If they do, great. If they don’t, then we escalate. We are giving them choices all along the way to do the right thing. We have to give people the opportunity to grow, learn, and change. We have to support them. But when people are consciously choosing to do harm, we have to shut that down to open things up. We have to be fierce.

In my approach to the police, I try to say, “You took a vow to protect the people, so take the badge off put the gun down and join the people. As long as you don’t do that, and you continue to represent the interest of the state, I don’t care how good of a person you are, you are making a choice that is doing harm.” It’s about forcing them into crisis to make the right choices

This is where I have a problem. If you lose an election, make a plan for the next one. Half the country wins, Half loses every single election. We all need to grow up and deal with it.

Reactions: JimTN and E-Tool
    I wonder if they are really so naive as to think the government isn't monitoring and aware of everything they are saying. Just as we I believe they monitor this site and are aware of everything said here, I am quite certain that the government is just as aware of sites where people are discussing open insurrection.

I wonder if they are really so naive as to think the government isn't monitoring and aware of everything they are saying. Just as we I believe they monitor this site and are aware of everything said here, I am quite certain that the government is just as aware of sites where people are discussing open insurrection.

the problem is the ones who are monitoring are on the same call

Goofing off and nott working is par for the course. They usually do it in a cushy temp controlled office.

You just have a front row seat this time.

Does anyone have this full meeting uncut? I haven't been able to find a complete video yet

This is where I have a problem. If you lose an election, make a plan for the next one. Half the country wins, Half loses every single election. We all need to grow up and deal with it.

Have you heard of The Great Reset?

They are not boarding up major cities b/c they believe they will win. These people are popping their heads up b/c of the same, anonymity is a luxury they can no longer afford.

Between TGR and the crimes associated with the swamp - it is now or never.

And the same ones writing up reports that "white supremacist" groups are the number one national security threat.
    Well, technically, all the woke-ass liberal white people are the ones that believe in "White Privilege" and such. And the same woke-ass fools are commie Antifa and such, which, if a + b = c, then these woke-ass white folk who believe in white privilege are the antifa fucks... well then that makes them a white supremacist group who is a national security threat.

Just sayin

😏😏😏

Reactions: lash
    Goofing off and nott working is par for the course. They usually do it in a cushy temp controlled office.

You just have a front row seat this time.
    Trust me..I know....I've worked at two gov't facilities where "engineering" was done. You know...who's bringing collard greens at the picnic type stuff. But you are correct...front row seat.

Remember this? Don't bet on it not happening again

1604359403565.png

Sounds like right wing execution squads need to roll

Police your words. The internet is forever.

Even a modest hint at supporting any form of violence gets you — and this site — noticed.