• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Learned a valuable lesson

6" at 200? That's more like an iron sighted 30-30 thing.

I was unhappy about a 2" horizontal group at 300 yds with a switchy 1-3:00 8mph wind today.

I did make up for it with a really nice 100yd .2 group right after that.

The fucked up part is the mirage was showing a .7 wind hold at 800, but the reality was .2.
Oh well...
I still got to go shooting with Torsten.
Same gentleman who I just met also wanted me to call him by his nickname while we where talking, so I just called him Steve the whole time. He kept saying my name's not Steve, it's Sparky because I'm and electrician. I continued to call him Steve. 😏
I ended up pulling his bolt and getting him on target at 200 yards before I packed up. Left saying have a great night Steve.

Sparky my ass. Electricians don’t do anything hot. Wannabe linemen.

Same gentleman who I just met also wanted me to call him by his nickname while we where talking, so I just called him Steve the whole time. He kept saying my name's not Steve, it's Sparky because I'm and electrician. I continued to call him Steve. 😏
I ended up pulling his bolt and getting him on target at 200 yards before I packed up. Left saying have a great night Steve.

Steve, whatever...🤣🤣

Steve, whatever...🤣🤣
tumblr_lsvtz33eAh1qkae66o1_1280.jpg

Our military trains people who after years of service, are incapable of sighting in a rifle?
Yup. Qualifications get pencil whipped all the time. Just like PT scores.

Just because someone was in the military doesn't mean they can shoot worth shit. There ARE other jobs besides Infantry.

Reactions: Rich4