• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Leather work

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Hey I know someone on here makes leather holster like products

I want a simple leather holster for my iPhone

I want one kinda like this

4F5C2A5B-3820-4329-BC28-2D8FA9BC5F43.jpeg

anyone ?

See if you can have one made at SHOT. If not, let me know. I know a couple leather guys here at home...

I really like the style of the one above. The others I've been able to quickly find seem to have the loops offset to create a slant. I'd be good w/ plain one just like pic but SH logo also sounds cool. If HMFIC would allow SH logo, I'd take one and pay for his too.

Reactions: Barneybdb
    Interested in one for my iPhone 8 it’s in a otter box, only because I’m covered in grease, hydraulic fluid, and motor oil

Seems to be interest, what sort of price would be on an order of 10 or 20?

well, I need to make a pattern for each phone depending on dimensions. So off the top of my head, with the carved / tooled SH logo, I’m guessing somewhere in the $100 range. If we have enough orders, and with Franks permission, I could have a stamp made of the Hide Logo which would bring the cost and wait time down quite a bit.

keep in mind, I don’t have a sewing machine, so each of these, as is all my work is saddle stitched by hand.

well, I need to make a pattern for each phone depending on dimensions. So off the top of my head, with the carved / tooled SH logo, I’m guessing somewhere in the $100 range. If we have enough orders, and with Franks permission, I could have a stamp made of the Hide Logo which would bring the cost and wait time down quite a bit.

keep in mind, I don’t have a sewing machine, so each of these, as is all my work is saddle stitched by hand.

He really is an artist ~ hard to imagine even at $100 would be giving away his talents.
    C604A120-1621-4511-A1EF-C9419077037B.jpeg

Last edited:
    Dave Raffensperger is one of the best leather guys I know. He has done many, many custom knife sheaths for me.
    You can find him on Facebook.

Reactions: HogsLife
    Some unbelievable talent right there.

What is the normal eta after ordering?

Reactions: HogsLife
    Some unbelievable talent right there.

What is the normal eta after ordering?

Thank you man! It kind of depends on the project and how many projects I have in front of yours. I typically give an 8-10 week lead time but in many cases I’m able to get it sooner.

Reactions: Barneybdb and TACC