• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lebanese TV Report on Syrian Child Sniper

Well Im sure hes got a lot to teach us about reading the wind and mirage....

wonder what zero is best for that terrain?

Heres to hoping that our boys wont hesitate if this kid decides to find himself in an American soldier`s sights.

Okay I see we are not the only country that occupies itself with the tails of the bell curve when pushing an agenda.

So we have had the female sniper that closes her eyes mid shot, the most proficient sniper with a welded on scope and now the child sniper. Stand by for the coming story of the wheelchair bound sniper, the blind syrian sniper, or the double arm amputee syrian sniper. Sorry for those holding out for the homosexual syrian sniper our new friends have no tolerance for your type in their peaceful world.

Sad, thankfully my 12 year old is playing baseball, snowboarding and discovering girls

Sad, thankfully my 12 year old is playing baseball, snowboarding and discovering girls

This, I think, is the salient point...

Is it the internet or are we really all just becoming desensitized when we see a story like this and the first thought some think 'hope we kill him...'. Sure, if he's trying to kill one of ours, but that shouldn't be the 'first' thing.

Maybe it's that time of the month for me...

Is it the internet or are we really all just becoming desensitized when we see a story like this and the first thought some think 'hope we kill him...'. Sure, if he's trying to kill one of ours, but that shouldn't be the 'first' thing.

Given that he talks repeatedly about killing solders he is most likely FSA, fighting Syrian army. This seems to me like a very sad state of affairs because without training its unlikely he will live on the battlefield for long. His father was killed, most likely by SA forces and to be doing what he is doing at his age, is wrong.

The facts of the matter, regarding age of soldiers, throughout time, 1000's of years, is 12-13year old soldiers are not at all uncommon. Many religions believe, and teach a boy becomes a man on his 13th birthday. I don't know what the muslomic believe, but with all that said, young teenage boys make good fighters, always have. Our own history, that of America, even before we won the Revolution, all the way through to the War between the States, shows teenage boys made good soldiers. Do I approve of it? Hell no, but to act like this is unusual, or unprecedented is ignorant. I'd bet if one could gather such info, large numbers of young teenage boys are underarms in these shit hole countries. In the US they belong to street gangs, in the shithole countries they belong to some military gang. The bottom line is, they are just as deadly as a 21 year old or a 91 year old, if they are aiming and shooting at you.

The facts of the matter, regarding age of soldiers, throughout time, 1000's of years, is 12-13year old soldiers are not at all uncommon. Many religions believe, and teach a boy becomes a man on his 13th birthday. I don't know what the muslomic believe, but with all that said, young teenage boys make good fighters, always have. Our own history, that of America, even before we won the Revolution, all the way through to the War between the States, shows teenage boys made good soldiers. Do I approve of it? Hell no, but to act like this is unusual, or unprecedented is ignorant. I'd bet if one could gather such info, large numbers of young teenage boys are underarms in these shit hole countries. In the US they belong to street gangs, in the shithole countries they belong to some military gang. The bottom line is, they are just as deadly as a 21 year old or a 91 year old, if they are aiming and shooting at you.

I believe it was in the Iraq/Iranian war that they had kids charging machine guns with pitchforks.

Maybe, but is it a more tenable situation to be "desensitized" or sensitive when the axe comes through the door?

My thinking is this kid will hone his trade in Syria, and when thats over he`ll be a young man with several kills under his belt and likely looking to get more in order to further the "cause". He can keep his jihad against Assad over there, but when the time comes that he chooses America as the new enemy he wont be getting my sympathy. Notice I said IF he decides to find himself in an American soldier`s sights.