• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

led lenser p14

gman4955

Private
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2011
Mackay Qld australia
Hi there! Bought a led lenser p14 and am wondering if ya can buy gun mounts for the torch? If so where from and has anyone got one? Post up photos please!! Thanks heaps!!

Re: led lenser p14

Yes you can, but the extended switch that fixes onto the stock is a momentry switch meaning you have to keep pressure on it for the light to work..I have one and dislike it for that very reason..

Oh ok cool thanks mate.. I don't have the extenDed switch.. I just got the button on the back of tge torch.. I was just gunna leave it at that.. thanks again

Had another look at mine and I made a mistake as its the P7..Basically it came with a gun mounting kit plus the extended switch..

If you are just looking for a mount, it will depend on the diameter of the body of the P14?

Also, what do you want to mount it on, and for what use? I used my P7 on a .22 for a compact lamping outfit for bunnies, but as i said, I wasn't overly impressed with the set up..The mount fixed to the scope and there was no really convenient way to adjust beam to coinside with the view through the scope at various ranges..

If the P14 is a fairly standard diameter, say either 1" or 30mm", cheap QD scope rings and a little inginuity will work..

Or search on Ebay as I am sure I have seen various torch mounts on there..

Regards,

Peter

Hey mate yeah I wanna use it on a 22 and also on a 243, will be hunting for pigs and wild dogs, up in the hills and around cane farms.. will be on foot.. found a mount on ebay.. can mount it on the barrel or on scope.. $26au