• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos LED Lenser

LoneWolfUSMC

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
LED Lenser was just acquired by the Leatherman Group. A little goody box showed up on my door. I have been using the M7R for a couple nights now and I am greatly impressed. The MT7 is handy and slightly more compact. The H7 headlamp is exactly what I need for delicate hands free tasks. Fixing a weapon on a night fire ends up being an exercise of not having enough hands. I hate holding lights in my mouth.

I will be doing a full review on the M7R, MT7 and H7 after I get some time running each. I just needed to get the photos shot before I uglified them.

Re: LED Lenser

M7R - 220 for 2 hrs 30 min
MT7 - 220 for 1 hr
H7 - 155 for 1 hr 30 min

The really cool thing is that when your eyes are dark adapted the 2.7 lumens the H7 puts out on low and at the flood beam setting is more than enough for close up tasks. At the low setting the three AAA are quoted at 63 hours. The full power setting is way too much close up. We will see how it works on the trail at night.

Are these USA made? Nice pictures and the full size ones showed up fine for me..

Thanks for sharing

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: frankythefly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are these USA made?</div></div>

The box for the M7R says "German Engineering" and "Made in China"

The pics are working now. Apparently it just takes a bit for the server to deal with them.

In your review could you also touch on what might work for a picatinny rail mount on one of the models? I have a heap of different Led Lenser torches but never stumbled on a good rail mount for any of them.