• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Lee Childs Jack Reacher movie

steve humphrey

Private
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2011
I have read all of Lee Child's Jack Reacher books. I have read where they are are makeing a movie of "One Shot", which is great. But Reacher is 6'5" and 250 pounds, Why on earth is Tom Cruise going to play a bigman. What do you think.

Re: Lee Childs Jack Reacher movie

I agree. I don't see this guy as Jack Reacher in any aspect. But, I never watch a movie after reading the book anyhow, so it won't affect me one way or the other.

The books are way too great to be screwed up by Hollywood.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: big daddy 45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have read all of Lee Child's Jack Reacher books. I have read where they are are makeing a movie of "One Shot", which is great. But Reacher is 6'5" and 250 pounds, Why on earth is Tom Cruise going to play a bigman. What do you think. </div></div>

You're kidding! Tom Cruise playing Reacher? Cruise is about 5' 8" with his famous high heels.

They must not have read the book. I dont see Tom Cruise crushing a Russian henchman to death with a bear hug. They should have had the balls to pick an unknown actor with the correct size to make it work.