• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left hand folding stocks

WOMBAT2879

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2007
Benton,Arkansas
Guys,
I have been tossing around the idea of getting a folding chassis for my left hand model 700. I was wondering if anyone could chime in with manufacturers that offer a folding chassis for left hand models.I know thay are making the AICS in a left hand model,but I have never been big on thumbhole stocks.Thanks for any input.

WB

Re: Left hand folding stocks

Not sure but i think the McRees can be set up to fold to the right and setup for a left handed action

Does anyone know if McCree stocks the left hand models or are they custom order? I couldn't find anything on their site about left hand models.

McCree will build a left version of their stocks. I believe it is an option in a drop down box on the Rem 700SA. I specifically asked about the Rem 700SA and the CZ. I did not ask about a folder.

I have a Lefty, and they are not custom.
Call Scott, or better yet, contact Later on the Hide, and he can answer all of your questions.
Scott is up to his ears in work.