• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left has officially gone off the deep end

CMP70306

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
So since the Muller investigation isn't going anywhere they decided to just sue everybody instead to see what happens.

Democratic Party files suit alleging conspiracy by Trump campaign, Russia, WikiLeaks to sway 2016 election

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ks-to-disrupt-2016-presidential-election.html

Democratic party sues Russia, the Trump campaign and WikiLeaks, alleging conspiracy to influence the 2016 election

https://usat.ly/2qJCz2k

The best is the line claiming that they orchestrated an "all out assault on our democracy", so all the shit they pull is kosher but publishing their correspondents about the shit they pull is to far. These people are nuts.

the DNC is hoping for a settlement....seeing as they are broke a fuck right now.....they are doing what all Democrats do, steal it from people who actually worked for it.

This should be good because the Wikileaks guys specifically said they got the data from Democrat staffers who were upset that Hillary rigged the primary to win. A huge amount of Democrats wanted Bernie to win & were rather upset when they found out Hillary had bribed / rigged the whole primary before it even started. They are the ones most likely with the motive, opportunity & capability to send over the e-mails.

Wasn't one of them found "Arkancided" behind a dumpster in DC, specifically the one who most likely passed on the files?

Bwahahahahahaha

Goood luck with all that.

This should be good because the Wikileaks guys specifically said they got the data from Democrat staffers who were upset that Hillary rigged the primary to win. A huge amount of Democrats wanted Bernie to win & were rather upset when they found out Hillary had bribed / rigged the whole primary before it even started. They are the ones most likely with the motive, opportunity & capability to send over the e-mails.

Wasn't one of them found "Arkancided" behind a dumpster in DC, specifically the one who most likely passed on the files?

You mean Seth Rich. Supposedly he was robbed but they didn't take his money or watch.

Don't be surprised when this goes to civil suit and the judge is Soros' daughter in law or some crazy shit like that . The Dems will find for themselves at the tune of four or five billion and whatever they can't steal from Trump they'll rig some bullshit to have DC pay . All the while the Republicans will be saying " this is as close as we could get to a fair settlement . "
But hey now don't speak ill of your Masters less you invoke their wrath .

Reactions: ArmyJerry and Tims
This is BS. Hillary is dirtier than a dumpster and the media fails us daily in their obligation of checking the powers that be. If Hillary was the target of the type of effort they've put up against Trump, she'd have a life sentence.

Their strategy: attack,attack, attack. From all sides, at the same time. Make up any excuse, doesn't have to involve a shred of truth, just keep the Right on the defensive and keep their resources tied up fighting shadows and ghosts. That way the Right doesn't have a chance to prosecute the REAL criminals who are ACTUALLY COMMITTING the crimes they accuse the Right of.
IMO everyone in a management position in the DNC should be in jail for admittedly fixing an election in favor of one candidate(primaries against Bernie). Or better yet swinging from a rope in the town square......

“the DNC is filing a civil lawsuit alleging that Russia perpetrated a brazen attack on American democracy... If the occupant of the Oval Office refuses to protect our democracy, it's up to us.”

- Tom Perez, Chair of Democratic National Committee

And with that, let no Democrat ever again besmirch Fox News. The DNC has attested to the quality and veracity of Fox News reporting and chosen to enter this attestation into the record in support of its lawsuit that has the sole (stated) aim of nothing less than the preservation of Democracy. So high is its opinion of Fox News that the DNC has forgone alternative sources of certain "facts" in favor of those reported by and as framed up by Fox.

https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/new-l...l-committee-really-trusts-fox-news-after-all/

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4443540-DNC-Russia.html

Reactions: Bender
...And they think they are going to sweep the mid-terms...

Please pardon my Guffaw!

The day that a Court assures "The preservation of Democracy", I will be flatly amazed.

The only thing the courts actually do successfully is to assure the obscenely exorbitant income of the legal profession...

I mean..., without a court...

Forgive me, but this is the point where my mind officially boggles...

Greg

Last edited:
the left has been telling the base for over a year Trump is done, gonna be impeached. It's not happening and both their rabid base and donor class are giving the DNC the middle finger. This is their way if drumming up donations, nothing more. They know this isn't going anywhere.

One of the Clintons stooges (Bugala??) was out last week saying the dems aren't running on impeachment or Russia. WTF? it's been all Russia, all impeachment all the time. So why the change in strategy? It's not working, and the generic poll just went dead even for November. They must be starting to shit themselves at this point and are changing tactics.

just keep letting out the rope
This

Seth Rich was the source, let them sue because defense counsel can issue subpoenas during discovery.

Reactions: Fig and oneshot86
seth_rich_cover.582cd87e07107.jpg

I wouldn't bank on the midterms . They have low turnout as a rule and I am fully confident that the Dems have had their plans to steal them forged in the fires of hell since November 2016 . Batten down the hatches shit gonna get real .

A lot of the lefts dirty deeds during the previous administration has been on a slow simmer, I suspect the bad hairdo will bring that shit to a boil close enough to the election that the public’s short term memory won’t be an issue.

The Left is most likely preparing their heist of the midterms . I read somewhere that the electronic viting machines are owned by Soros . Could have been BS and I digress . Won't be surprised when the Left sweeps the midterms . Any resistence or crys of fowl will be met with proof that the losing Republican was racist anf undeserving not unlike Roy Moore . Even with evidence of voter fraud no one would
stand with him cause he was damaged goods . If the process and the law aren't worth standing for we're already screwed . I mean no kidding they stole the Dem primary and no one batted an eye . Really .

IMO, the mid-terms are going to be a bloodbath. 55 House members aren't seeking re-election, 38 are Republican! And that's not counting the couple that have resigned.

IMO, the mid-terms are going to be a bloodbath. 55 House members aren't seeking re-election, 38 are Republican! And that's not counting the couple that have resigned.

You say that as if its a bad thing.

It may or may not be.

I think it represents a lot of establishment cocksuckers realizing they will not easily milk the fetted calf and they are scurrying away to join some no show paying board job where they will act as lobbyists to take care of the only thing they are concerned about - themselves.

Now if the departure of this dead weight results in their replacement by more of the same or leftists than shame on the voters that put Trump in place for not carrying over and providing the "tools" to allow him to clean out the swamp.

You say that as if its a bad thing.

I don't see a groundswell of outsiders looking to fill those vacant seats. If the dems take over the Senate, it will have a large impact on the potential SCOTUS appointments, as well as other federal judicial appointments.

I don't see a groundswell of outsiders looking to fill those vacant seats. If the dems take over the Senate, it will have a large impact on the potential SCOTUS appointments, as well as other federal judicial appointments.

Exactly which indicates the pschizo nature of our electorate.

The people that elected Trump can not rest on their laurels nor get all lathered up because he has not given 100 percent of what was promised.

The left has mobilized a rabid pack of animals many only interested in creating chaos and others looking for free shit they were promised.

Im just perplexed that the real crimes of the last 10 years have not been charged.

If Trump continues to run a DOJ not interested in justice than he is a fool.

This

Seth Rich was the source, let them sue because defense counsel can issue subpoenas during discovery.
That's what I don't get at all. They are nigh retarded to open up this can of worms after getting hacked and refusing to allow the FBI to see their servers. The only reason not to use the most powerful possible resource is that it would expose their criminal activity. All I can think of is that they've taken a page from Hillary's playbook and have been bleach-biting and destroying evidence daily to get to the point where they would allow discovery during a law suit.

Regarding Seth Rich ....

Debbie Wasserman Schultz was the DNC chairwoman

https://www.redstate.com/slee/2018/...ay-transferred-stolen-data-pakistani-senator/

The father of Imran Awan — an IT aide to Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz who investigators concluded made “unauthorized access” to House servers — transferred a USB drive to a Pakistani senator and former head of a Pakistani intelligence agency, the father’s ex-business partner, Rashid Minhas, alleged.

Minhas told The Daily Caller News Foundation that Imran Awan’s father, Haji Ashraf Awan, was giving data to Pakistani official Rehman Malik, and that Imran bragged he had the power to “change the U.S. president.”

Asked for how he knew this, he said that on one occasion in 2008 when a “USB [was] given to Rehman Malik by Imran’s father, my brother Abdul Razzaq was with his father.”

“After Imran’s father deliver (sic) USB to Rehman Malik, four Pakistani [government intelligence] agents were with his father 24-hour on duty to protect him,” he said. Minhas did not say what was on the USB.

They are doing this for the same reason Holder is talking about running for Pres. They will say any indictments are political retribution from Trump. I think their case gets thrown out of court early. Reps will say lets examine Dem server. Dems will say server gone it accidentally got thrown in a wood chipper. But we have this crowdstrike report judge. Server unavailable case closed.