• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Lefty Altus Shooting Solutions Bigorn Shorty 308 MPA Chassis

Kwilm

Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Oklahoma
Life has come at me hard over the last week or so lol. My 5 year old broke his arm, my 8 year old had to get stitches in his face and my 10 year old lab had to have a cancerous tumor removed. Needless to say I’m about to get some decent sized bills. Luckily I’m not in a position where I have to sell this but I don’t really need it so it’s on the chopping block.

I bought this about two weeks ago on here so I haven’t had a chance to do anything with it. Below is the exact description of the rifle from the previous owner.

Shorty build by Altus shooting. Has exactly 40 rounds of Hornady match through it. Was built as a LEO sniper rifle. Chamber work done by Altus. Have $2900 in it not including chamber work and cerakote which is the elite concrete cerakote. Attached is a photo of the group at 405 yards. Only had two rounds left at that distance so it’s just a two shot group. Have taken it to 600 and stayed less than MOA. Easily 1/2 moa at 100 yards. TT Diamond. Area 419 hellfire. And MPA chassis with quiver and barricade stop.

$2,600 for complete gun shipped to your FFL (verify they accept from individuals)
$1,850 for barreled action w/ trigger and brake
$800 for the chassis (Sold)
Deduct $125 if you don’t want the brake and $225 if you don’t want the trigger.
PayPal FF or add 4% for fees

No trades and Not interested in selling the brake or trigger until the barreled action sells first.

Last edited:
Barreled action /trigger SPF

only the brake is available at this point