• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Legion Rifles

Impression-way over priced/I'm surprised they didn't have a chrome plated-with gold trigger model with optional disco ball.

I haven’t shot one but I will say they do some sexy barrel fluting I have been considering one of their barrels for my next AR build. That being said I would be doing it for the aesthetics of the rifle not because I have personal experience with them but from the few reports I have read I am relatively confident it will do what I want it to do.

They're a bit more than that. From what i understand, they're coming out with some pretty decent stuff. I like dimpling that they do and it shaves off the most weight I've seen yet with respect to any fluting (8 ounces I think). They're good shooters too from everything that I've shot of theirs so far, which includes their new .308 offering. Dependable, reliable and accurate from everything I've witnessed. I'll be getting one in hand soon hopefully. I think they're worth keeping an eye on. Quality control seems to be at an unprecedented high there.

Also, keep in mind, a new upper and handguard system are being developed and they make a solid 2011. They debuted the handguard and upper at Shot in a 3d Printer solution. I think it'll be produced sometime in the near future.

Looking forward to my 14.5. I snagged one of the last of their monolithic rifle length upper receivers. I talk to Chuck periodically - he's good people.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the replies guys. I planned on getting a couple to keep in the shop for guys looking for a high end solution.

I really like their stuff but wanted to get some other opinions just to see what other guys thought.

Bumped into one of their guys at a hockey game last week and had a talk since I had been consideriing the Legion Ar. Current build time is at around 6 months due to parts availability. Seems like they have some new ideas coming out, rifles look good but agreed that the prices could be better.

I had my hands on one in a gun shop. Yes their pricey but if you look at everything it comes with it seems in the ball park. Wilson combat forend, nickel boron receivers. BCG, battle comp, cerakote, ambi controls, ambi charging handle, miad grip, magpul stock sweet barrel CMC 3.5 trigger and flip up sights. At first I thought way over priced but then I added up all my upgrades to my colt 6920 it's about the same and not as cool looking. The one I saw today was $2100

My legion 5.56 with 14.5 p/w and surefire brake should be here in the next week or so. I have a mk6 1-6x sitting in an alamo 4 star mount waitng for it. I have shot their rifles and talked to them quite a bit. They are good guys and most are combat vets. They take their work seriously. Once it comes in; I will get it right to the range and report on accuracy/reliability/handling. I like the micro moa gas block (switchblock) and the fact that their upper/lower are billet 7075 with inside of both as well as the BCG all being nickel boron coated.

I think handling will be great with the geissele modular rail and the hex fluting takes something like 8 ounces off the barrel. Looking forward to the geissele tricon trigger as well. (Gotta love the geissele triggers.)