• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Leica ER 3.5-14x42 Plex reticle with windage and

Cbmax

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2010
New Jersey
Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with this scope? How are the dials? What do think of the reticle? Is the glass crisp?

CB

Re: Leica ER 3.5-14x42 Plex reticle with windage and

The glass in these scope is what I would expect from Leica, top notch. The issue that I had was the turret seemed very loose in the one I had. I was afraid it would get moved strapped to my pack and such. Also the way the turret was set up concerned me with quick shot opportunities. It did have 2 moa negative travel and 19 Moa positive travel I. It's one revolution

Overall I would say it was a nice scope with great optics. I ordered mine with the IBS reticle and I did like that.

Hi,

I am thinking about this scope with either the Plex reticle or the Ballistic reticle (hash marks on just the lower verticle cross hair).

I am disappointed that you thought the turrets were so loose.

How long ago did you purchase this scope? Did you ever send it back in for service?

CB

I was just delivered to the house this thurs. I looked it over for a couple days and just couldn't get myself to keep it, but it might have been just that particular scope. The other issue that I had was the .25 MOA marks ran very close together with no visual difference in the marks other than a longer line on the whole numbers, so you had 3 shorter ones of exact same height in the middle.

I think it would be worth a look, like I mention the glass is exceptional. I haven't had any experience with either of those two reticles I went with the IBS for the windage marks along with 7 MOA of elevation with the reticle and liked it.

Hi,

Does anyone else have any knowledge of this scope and it's features? I am most concerned with the feel of the target turrets! Please let me know what you think. I don't want to drop $1,600 plus on a dog. I can probably find one of these scopes to handle in NYC, but that's a 2 hour drive each way. Willing to do it if I get more positive feedback.

CB

Hi,

Does anyone else have any knowledge of this scope and it's features? I am most concerned with the feel of the target turrets! Please let me know what you think. I don't want to drop $1,600 plus on a dog. I can probably find one of these scopes to handle in NYC, but that's a 2 hour drive each way. Willing to do it if I get more positive feedback.

CB

I just happened onto one of these a guy wants to trade. Just curious if you pulled the trigger on it and if so, what do you think?
Thanks