• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

WTB Leica Geovid Pro AB+ 40818 Binos

Wanting To Buy

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    Hay Guise!

I’m looking for a nice pair of Leica Geovid Pro 10x42 AB+ Binos — Leica Model #40818.

Trade or cash. I have things. Like things no mere mortal should be entrusted with.

Lemme know what you got or what you want or what will complete you as a man.

Last call before I just go and buy the damn things from a Hide vendor.

1716403186744.jpeg

Hay Guise!

I’m looking for a nice pair of Leica Geovid Pro 10x42 AB+ Binos — Leica Model #40818.

Trade or cash. I have things. Like things no mere mortal should be entrusted with.

Lemme know what you got or what you want or what will complete you as a man.

Last call before I just go and buy the damn things from a Hide vendor.

View attachment 8423568
    Don’t do it. I have a pair and they stopped working. Although they have a good warranty don’t expect them to ever get fixed in a timely manner. I was told 9 weeks repair time and given a loaner pair of lower model Binos. They had them for a month already and just got an email saying they had to ship them to Portugal and the repair Time has now been doubled. I just bought a pair of swaro el range. I will say the glass on the swaro is way better.

Reactions: TheHorta
    Well… OK… so sample size of one, but do the Swaros have AB? Or is it interface with Kestrel? Was hoping to have an all-in-one where I could dump the Kestrel.

Or… should I just wait for the Vector X? Will the optics be as good? Seems like the LRF is mo’bettah and has AB.

Well… OK… so sample size of one, but do the Swaros have AB? Or is it interface with Kestrel? Was hoping to have an all-in-one where I could dump the Kestrel.
    Swaro do not have ab but they have their own ballistics program. For me the glass is more important than connecting to the kestrel. For hunting I’ll just use the bino balistics.

I also had to send my brand new 10x42 pros in after updating them the day I received them. Took a while to get back, but they have been good since.