• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Leica Geovid Rebate Extension

gr8fuldoug

Supporting Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2006
Old Bethpage NY
www.cameralandny.com
<span style="font-weight: bold">Leica Geovid Rebate Extension</span>

As we are one of the largest Leica Sports Optics dealers in the USA we have a very close relationship with Leica, as most of you already know. With this relationship comes the ability to share thoughts with the powers that be at Leica. We have been in discussions with Leica about the 10x42 Geovid . They have not had this popular unit in inventory during the majority of their great rebate offering, which expires at the end of September. A new shipment of these are arriving to Leica any time now and they have graciously offered to extend the $350.00 rebate offer on this one product. I think this is great and shows Leica's commitment to the consumer and to customer service.
We are offering the Leica 10x42 Geovid @ only $1649.99, to the forum members here, before the $350.00 rebate, so your net cost after rebate is only $1299.99. <span style="color: #3366FF"><span style="font-weight: bold">Please make sure you mention this forum when you order in order to get this extra special price.</span></span> As always, thank you for your continued support.

Re: Leica Geovid Rebate Extension

Thanks Doug. Pls advise via PM when mine ships. Much appreciated.

Between Scott and you, (amongst others, I am sure) there are really some great deals and CS to be had on this site. I have really been able to save a lot of money as I go broke funding this hobby.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hydro556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have really been able to save a lot of money as I go broke. </div></div>

Classic.... ROFL...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hydro556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have really been able to save a lot of money as I go broke. </div></div>

Classic.... ROFL... </div></div>

But aint' it true? LOL.

I think that all the time. Damn, that is a good deal. I can save $500 if I spend $1300. Crazy but true. Go broke saving money.

I just spoke with Doug and ordered mine. Unbelievable pricing and Excellent Customer service. Thank you Sir!!!

I just ordered one as well!

As an added bonus, the shipping is FREE!!!

Thanks Doug!

Doug,
Is the price the same for yards and meters?

We started shipping the 10x42 Geovids out today. We appreciate your patients and understanding during the delay in these arriving in from Germany.
As always, we appreciate your support.

Thank you for your patients during the delay coming over from Germany.
For those who's orders were not shipped yesterday, we are getting the balance out today. We still have a couple available for those that are still interested.

I guess I will just have to use my old leica 1200 for antelope this weekend,,, but the wait will be worth it. thanks for the deal Doug.

We do still have a few available. If you call the store and speak with Neil (I'm out today) he can get it processed for you.
Thanks for the support

Got the 3 I ordered Doug !
grin.gif

thanks again !!

Myself and the other 2 guides, Brian and Wayne, say "Thanks a million"

As always, great to deal with you guys.....

Scott

I got my Geovids
The clarity is fantastic
The ranging is spot on repeatable

The service and communications with Camerland were incomprably fine.

Tnis site is killing my bank acct. help me I am addicted..

I called this morning and was told all the 10X42 were sold out last week? I was looking for two pair if possible.
Thank You!
Chad

Aw, darn, looking for the 10s, that was a great deal to. If you do get more, put me in for two pair. I can PM contact information and payment information if you need that before hand.
Thank You!
Chad

We just got in another shipment of <span style="font-weight: bold"> Leica 8x42 Geovid for $1649.99 Less $350.00 Rebate = $1299.99
&
15x56 Geovid for $2049.99 Less $350.00 Rebate = $1699.99</span>

Leica has extended the rebate of the 8x42 Geovid and the 15x56 Geovid thru the end of the year.

This presents a wonderful opportunity on these great optics.
This is your chance to get an 8x42 Geovid for only $1299.99 after rebate, and the 15x56 Geovid for only $1699.99 after rebate.

<span style="font-weight: bold">These are special prices for members of the forum. Please make sure to mention this forum either when you call in your order or if you are ordering from our Web Site make sure to mention this forum in the note area so we adjust the price down to this deal for you.</span>

Please feel free to call and speak with me or Neil about this or to place an order.
Thanks for all the support.

I'm in the same camp as Chad, was considering the 10x and waited too long on the initial deal. Do you think there's a chance that more 10x (with the rebate) might arrive on-shore?
The 8x42 just isn't enough differentiation from my 8x LRF to justify the expense. 15x is a bit overkill for my uses.
And, like Chad, I may order 2 as a buddy is interested as well.
Thanks in advance.