• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Lens Covers for Nightforce

KUSA

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2008
North Carolina
What are the most popular lens covers for a Nightforce considering the ocular end rotates. I have a Beast coming and would like to get ready for it.

The ATACR/BEAST ocular is still on delay. I ordered a set in July and there have been some delays (NOT a fault of Europtic, those guys are GTG) but like all new items hitting the market the proposed delivery date and actual date delivered can be up to a year apart. Jon here on the hide, Aadland is making covers now and NF is on his list. The design is a flip back and out so it should not be an issue with the rotation.

Sully

The ATACR/BEAST ocular is still on delay. I ordered a set in July and there have been some delays (NOT a fault of Europtic, those guys are GTG) but like all new items hitting the market the proposed delivery date and actual date delivered can be up to a year apart. Jon here on the hide, Aadland is making covers now and NF is on his list. The design is a flip back and out so it should not be an issue with the rotation.

Sully
Do you have a link to this? Are there pics of this I can look at?

I like the one that it comes with. I use some paracord wrapped around the scope tube to keep it attached to the rifle.

I've used BC's for years... I like how they function, but have been frustrated with their lack of durability / reliability. After having them come apart on hunts, and at training classes (and always at the worst times), I started carrying a spare pair in my ruck. Then I finally got my first NF 3.5-10x50 F1 last year. The cover that comes with the NF works, but is slower (for me anyway) to get on and off for making quick shots. For example, if I'm hunting in the rain, I want my scope cover on while moving around. If I kick something up, the BC's function quickly enough to open them up and get off a quick shot at an animal. The cover that came with the NF - not so much. And I don't care to have the darn thing dangling off the side of the rifle when shooting at the range. I prefer the functionality of the BC type caps over the cover that comes from NF. So I will be putting in an order for the ADDMOUNT Flip Up caps, and am looking forward to finally having a flip up scope cover that is built to last.

I was searching around for a beast for sale... and stumbled upon this picture at euro optics, is nightforce supplying flip caps now? they have there logo on them...
here is the link, click on more pictures and there is a couple of some nightforce flip caps..... on the scope... I am hoping they are metal like the leupolds.

Nightforce BEAST 5-25x56 Zerostop C450 for sale!