• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Leopard Attack vid.

Re: Leopard Attack vid.

Wahhhhhhhhaaahhhh......AHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWAAAAAA!!!

Priceless!!

Those last two shots were damn close to that guys legs but they saved his ass!!

Great vid!!

He would have been up shit creek without a paddle if the other hunters/trackers hadn't been there. I wonder if he has dreams about that close encounter? Do African game laws allow the PO's to carry a sidearm? It may have helped to have a beefy revolver in hand?

Ain't it amazing how well camo'd the kitty was even while moving full bore?

Guy that sent the shot during the attack either kept his head well or got damn lucky.

Can't blame the leopard. I would have attacked also.
Kill or be killed.

Benelli M1-Super 90 with an extention tube shooting 3" OO Buck.

Those guys are way too in love with their double rifles.

While I'm not much on hunting cats, That was nuts. The messed up part was it was still alive at the end of the vid. I'da kept shooting till nothing moved. Wonder how the guy faired.

I saw that a couple months ago on our outdoor channel. 870 with the old pumpkin ball deer slug would have been my choice.

was the guy screaming like that or the cat ? where is his back up gun? heh

Leopard may be the least likly to kill you but its the most likly to get on you. My PH has a few scars from one that doubled back on them. There is no animial I know of as smart, your not the only one stalking when following up leapord. Chances of a clawing ending up septic is very good!

Thats why you try to make the first shot count and follow up with dogs the next day if it was mucked up! To me shooting leopard out of a tree in a blind over bait takes away from the cats deserved respect, but to each there own.

Two of the guys had shotguns, one side by side and a pump. The PH with the rifle was the one to hit the cat. The two with shotguns missed. The Ph made it ok, has some wicked chest wounds from the teeth of the cat.

he was screamin like a bitch. lol

LoL, I bet he shit himself.... Good thing the trackers were shooters otherwise his dumb ass would be DRT.

I love hunting and wish I could afford a Leopard hunt! But I tell you what...it sure is funny as hell to sit in my living room and watch someone get a little payback. LOL...and listen to him scream like a girl. Thought it was the cat at first.

Human reaction to danger and death proximities has allways fascinated me.

I agree for him to be an experianced PH and act like that didn't quite add up but each persons instincts relate different actions.

For instance with myself, I've been run over by hogs, flipped in the drink by huge gators with gigs and sticks in them and had a Tiger shark 6 me for way to long on a free dive, and once a big Rotty decide my arm was his and did his best to take it with him but each time amongst many others for some reason my fucked up ass can't stop laughing every time shit like that is going on. Literally thinking this fucker is gonna tear your arse to pieces and in your concious you here yourself laughing. WTF

Now let someone else be in that sitch and I can tell you I will be rolling on the ground with tears streaming. Now a truly life threatening situation usually evokes silence and reaction and quick death to the perp. The hardest I have ever laughed was when a buddy and I were hiking out of a gorge in pitch black and a copperhead popped him on the Achiles, knowing it wasn't lethal we both got drunker, hit the hootchie,( bitd) and rolled for hours, his ass on the painkillers in the hospital when a pain wave came was almost the cause of a hernia.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That guy was screaming like a little bitch. What an asshat. </div></div>

lets put a pissed off wounded leopard on you biting and trying to take your face off and see your reaction!
smile.gif

I can't say what I'd do because I haven't been there.

Yep most of us here would scream like a little girl if we had that pissed off leopard going for our jugular. Those situations your buddies will laugh about but in the end they would do the same thing if in your shoes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ds762</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That guy was screaming like a little bitch. What an asshat. </div></div>

lets put a pissed off wounded leopard on you biting and trying to take your face off and see your reaction!
smile.gif

I can't say what I'd do because I haven't been there.</div></div>

I guess if he was a competent marksman with the proper equipment, he wouldn't have had that issue to begin with.

Forewarned is forearmed both figuratively and literally. Now until you know what situation I'VE been in, I wouldn't be so quick to judge.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pgs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Benelli M1-Super 90 with an extention tube shooting 3" OO Buck.

Those guys are way too in love with their double rifles. </div></div>

You got that right...ANY shotgun with buck would be a better bet..especially for wounded game that can eat you