• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LEO's fired for doing their job, WTF

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
Management is in on and empowering this B/S

What a crock of weapons grade bullshitium. What did they expect the cops to do?!

Maybe some were to eager gathering evidence :unsure:

EZfPsELUYAAX-Fz

EZfPtJjUEAAVF82

EZfPtgiU4AABDMX

The police have their hands tied by the Communist Democrat leadership in the rioting states/cities. This is not their own doing. I sympathize with most of them. The political leaders are excited about all of this. They love it. They would like nothing more for this to be everyday life where they can confiscate and control all the power and wealth. Once this is done here they would partner with China for the long turn. Communism is about global domination. Its sick. They are the enemy. Never miss an opportunity to make people aware as most are blind. Have we not been attacked enough. Every attack against this President is an attack on the people. The latest attacks the Democrats are involved in such as the China flu and these riots are direct attacks to our pocketbooks and lives. We need to be vocal and aggressive in public. Sitting idle like we have been for decades will not win this war.

Due process. Even with the second video not all of what happened is being shown.
We're going to have a long wait before all the evidence is put together. Whether those six get back pay or a vacation will be determined then.
What I find ironic in this situation is it's usually everyone saying that the side of the road is not the place to argue your case. Just eat it and wait until you get to court. I hope those six have another valuable skill while they wait.

Reactions: j-huskey
Due process. Even with the second video not all of what happened is being shown.
We're going to have a long wait before all the evidence is put together. Whether those six get back pay or a vacation will be determined then.
What I find ironic in this situation is it's usually everyone saying that the side of the road is not the place to argue your case. Just eat it and wait until you get to court. I hope those six have another valuable skill while they wait.

From inside.... policy violation and supervisory failure created the termination. Should have stopped there. Didnt.
Politics are pushing the prosecution, not the dept.
And, it will all come out in due time like you said, and we will all be disgusted. And we all lose bc politics sticks their nose in.

Bad timing to make policy mistakes... politics are not taking prisoners or practicing forgiveness. I could not work for that dept. Its definitely not the first time such has happened.
I can see it getting worse and the better officers leaving there making it get even worse.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Those men were sacrificed in an effort for the city leaders to attempt to show a unified front with the "downtrodden." No more than that.

And what better way for an embattled DA to attempt to curry favor from his voting base than plastering these mens faces on the news right next to a list of charges that sound so heinous. No act in any of those body cam videos depicts the elements of the crime of aggravated assault, but it's not about that, is it? That's the very public "we're with you" sentiment. And unless there's more evidence somewhere else, it will most likely never make it to a trial. And the stout bond they were issued came from a county that writes homicide on a damn traffic ticket. I bet less than 3% of any arrestee booked into the Fulton County Jail receives a bond that high for the exact same charges.

And then when the charges are eventually dismissed, the DA claims the victim and the outrage cycle starts all over. They win in every way they want.

Likely, those men will sue the city and get the judgement. They'll be offered their jobs back, but who would go back to that? Best they can hope for is a half assed settlement that probably wont even cover the debt they'll incur in their absence of employment. Their law enforcement careers have been robbed from them. I hate it for them.

But what didn't get publicized through this is that every single metro area agency sent their tactical teams to assist Atlanta when this thing kicked off. And when the firing occurred, they all pulled out, almost in unison, and left it to them. What's left is the NG, Georgia State Patrol and what's left of APD, who knows that any action will likely result in their sacrifice to the masses as well.

My place is already fielding calls from officers that are desperate to jump ship and find more suitable employment. Atlanta was in a hiring crisis before this. Just wait till the fallout has run its course. You think the Atl is dangerous now? That mayor and chief ostracized law enforcement all over and are now all but completely alone. It's gonna be complete lawlessness.

Beyond fucked up , guy bleeding from the head and immobile all the cops just walk on ,finaly a soldier reacts.

Reactions: AFancyPenguin
Beyond fucked up , guy bleeding from the head and immobile all the cops just walk on ,finaly a soldier reacts.

You know what's fucked up? That you feel even the slightest bit of pity for an asshole who went looking for trouble and found it.

He got what he deserved

Reactions: hic28

Seems that the two officers present have been suspended for shoving the old man. But I take slight issue with your description of the events.

1. The cops don't "just walk on". One does stop and is told to move away; the ones who did the shoving appear to stand around the old man while the guy with the rolled-up sleeves gets on his radio. Presumably he's reporting the incident and requesting medical assistance. They move their line ahead of the old man and at least one more moves to stand near him. But you're not gonna stop everyone moving for one person, are you?

2. The soldier/Guardsman in question doesn't "finally react". He, the grenadier, and at least one other police officer move to the old man. None of the officers appear to be medics; they're almost all in riot gear and I don't see anything that would identify them as medical personnel. Footage from another angle suggests that the soldier who knelt down next to the guy took medical equipment from his backpack, so I'm thinking he was the only medically trained person immediately there, precisely because an extra non-police medic is gonna be able to help people when the riot police are busy maintaining their line.

Now, as far as I'm concerned, those two officers did not react appropriately to the situation. They've been suspended, there will be an investigation, and presumably they will get treated accordingly. At first I thought maybe it looked like the old guy was reaching towards the cop's belt/sidearm/taser but looking at the video in slow-motion and fullscreened, he has a phone in his hand. So I don't know what he was saying, I have no idea what he was trying to do, and I also have no idea what mindset the cop was in when he shoved the old guy. But it's my opinion that the officer shouldn't have shoved the old guy, or at least not so hard. That he seemed to be concerned about the man is at least positive?

I do slightly agree with @308pirate , though. If you're going to go to a protest or whatever and you're going to get up close and personal with a police officer in riot gear, you really have to expect that your day may start going not-so-well quickly. Doesn't excuse the officers' actions, but doesn't put the old guy 100% not at fault, either. Frankly I hope the old fellow survives his injuries and gets to tell his side of the story, and that more information comes out so that we can all make more informed opinions about what happened there.

Reactions: Familydude
I’m guessing there will be no rioting in the name of justice for the old man. Just a feeling.

I saw on Fox News this morning where LA and NYC are making huge cuts to law enforcement in order to put money in the black communities. WTF!!

Seriously, how old are you? Have you even lived life yet or are you still living in your parents basement? If you dont like what's going on, go protest it, period plain and simple. You dont like this country feel free to go to iraq or Afghanistan where people are killed daily by terrorists and the police.....

What have you done for your country besides act like a keyboard commando?

I saw on Fox News this morning where LA and NYC are making huge cuts to law enforcement in order to put money in the black communities. WTF!!
Let them take the money. I'm going to sit here and watch the body counts skyrocket.....fuck them all. Be careful what you wish for....

Not you, the ones who want this.

Law and order people in the cites and suburbs need to counter any effort by lesser mobs and elected officials to de-fund, disband, or further hamstring police. Good luck.

That or get the hell out of Dodge.
Luckily where I live most all are alike thinkers,... those that aren't will be the first tagged when they try to be good little collectives while demanding our stores.

Im really surprised that they did not loot an amazon warehouse.

So a dottering old fool strides towards advancing riot cops, waving his hands around their weapons and falls over with a touch. Looks like a setup to me; an old hippie reliving the glory days of the 60's. He's probably one of the aholes who spit on me at SFO in 1967.

Reactions: Cmb1025
Im really surprised that they did not loot an amazon warehouse.
Depending on the type. The ones with robotics would actually be a bit harder because inventory is displaced all over. Not as straightforward as a Target or Walmart