• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Les Baer Ultimate Double Stack

Colt

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 25, 2007
New Braunfels, Texas - 78132
I purchased this in August of 2020 from Chicken Dinner Arms on 1911.com. The pistol has sat in my vault unused, unfired by me. The original intent of purchasing the Les Baer was to have Chicken Dinner Arms (Mitchell) ship the gun direct to Les Baer and have them place an SLR on the shooter and return it to me. But Baer would not accept the gun from Mitchell, since I had paid for it. The Double Stack wound up coming directly to my FFL instead. I never got around to sending it to Les Baer. Instead, I wound up purchasing two Nighhawk Agents, one in 9mm and one in .45 ACP; both with optics. I also have several other pistols with optics, so I will never get around to sending this in. The original add link is below. I do not remember anything about this purchase (not bragging, but I have over a hundred handguns so please don't ask me for a history)

Mitchell accepted $1500 for the shooter. I will sell at a loss - Price is $1400 to me and I will cover shipping.

https://www.1911addicts.com/threads/les-baer-ultimate-master-double-stack-45-1600.107353/

Cheers.

Charles

Reactions: simonp