• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Les Baer worth the $

SmokeStyx

Minuteman
Jun 5, 2008
Alabama
I had a chance to pick up a Les Baer Custom Ultimate Monilith .308 swat. I don't know anything about them so I did'nt buy it. It was $3600 unfired. I was thinking GAP for that kind of money.Opinions please.

Thanks,
Kenny

Re: Les Baer worth the $

I've got one as do several others on the hide. Fabulous rifle. Very accurate, great machine work/fit and finish. Nothing to dislike.

Not popular here, for whatever reason but a real good stick.

Good luck.

Not known for making High End .308 ARs but Les Baer make a Hell of a 1911!

Where did you saw that deal? If you aren't interested, maybe one of the guys here might!

Its sold already,it didn't last 30 minutes after it was listed, I wanted to find out more about it in case another one should come available. It was listed in a local Bulletin Board,too much money for me to spend if I don't know what I am buying.

Its worth what someone is willing to pay. I know that's a cliche, but right now you can't be overly concerned with prices. Anything within $500 of fair value should be reasonable, considering its something you desire to own. IF you wait, you might not get another chance for a while.