• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Les Baer

citabria

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 23, 2008
missouri
What is everyones thoughts on The Les Baer AR,s. As far a quality, and accuracy, and in comparison to other MFR,s.

Re: Les Baer

Sir,
I have had many of them and still have about 6. They are the most accurate AR's I have ever shot, and that includes most of them. Amazing rifles. CS is just about as bad as it can get. And nothing custom about them. You take what they sell, period. Very nice rifles if you like the features, ( I do for the most part).
I do not think you will ever find an AR that shoots better than a Baer.
RTH

RTH 1800 is absolutely correct. They are not sexy but more accurate than any of my other high dollar AR'S

I have had the same experience as Mr. Higgins and RTH 1800. That is, with my "Thunder Ranch". I also have a "Police Special", and the accuracy on that is very average.

Neither rifle likes P mags; they do run flawlessly with standard mags.

I have never had and issue with a Baer and P mags. That is all I use.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: citabria</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is everyones thoughts on The Les Baer AR,s. As far a quality, and accuracy, and in comparison to other MFR,s. </div></div>

Best AR I've ever tried and I do not care for ARs. Les's product are unsurpassed in quality. When I go for another .45 next year, it'll be a Baer.

My heavy barrel Les Baer .223 AR is in a class of it's own with close tolerances, great reliability, and the fine accuracy which Les Baer firearms are known for.

I would purchase another in a heart beat.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TripleD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its interesting i've NEVER seen those at matches. </div></div>

And your point is what? That its not an accurate and reliable gas gun?