• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Let them eat cake.....

brilliant. don't want any animals to eat that deer meat, they might get sick...especially if it's clean or cooked. They're much better off eating the rotten flesh of a deer dead on the side of the road.

I saw this on the local news tonight. I would say it's sad but, the sad thing is it doesn't surprise me at all.

The one who did the "decree'ing" should be publicly humiliated, AND have their career ended. They should only be eligible for "sanitation engineer" positions now, and junior ones at that.

If I read that right, they been doing this since '93, and it's all-the-sudden a crisis, now?

he said. ...“ You would think we would have due process” . “But they meant to destroy the meat – that’s for sure.”
The mission’s chef asked if they could at least return the meat to the processing plant – but the state officials said , ..." No ".
“They actually took it out to the dumpsters, split the packages open and poured Clorox on it,”

Martin told Fox News. He said ..." The rescue mission serves 200,000 meals a year – without a single dime of assistance from the state or federal governments ." .
- - - - - - - - - -

With the reading of that last sentence . ( Sniff..Sniff ) . I smell a little Government resentment of independence and freedom from begging to Suck off the State & Federal Tit .

Standard Government Operation. When a private entity can do what they cannot, call em out, make em stop, and probably pass a law to make it illegal. At least in some states there is still a majority of people with common sense and this will still be allowed.

“While we applaud the good intentions of the hunters who donated this meat, we must protect the people who eat at the Rescue Mission, and we cannot allow a potentially serious health threat to endanger the public.”

Funny, I thought starving to death was a "potentially serious health threat." So glad the government was there to prevent those homeless people from eating that deer like my family does most nights. I think I should probably pay a little more in taxes so they can buy beef for the shelter, I'll just switch my family to Ramen noodles.

“While we applaud the good intentions of the hunters who donated this meat, we must protect the people who eat at the Rescue Mission, and we cannot allow a potentially serious health threat to endanger the public.”

Funny, I thought starving to death was a "potentially serious health threat." So glad the government was there to prevent those homeless people from eating that deer like my family does most nights. I think I should probably pay a little more in taxes so they can buy beef for the shelter, I'll just switch my family to Ramen noodles.

To each according to their needs...for the public good.

/just got done watching Atlas Shrugged Parts I and II :)

I'll bet the asshat that called the health department and complained about being served venison used on one of those free (paid for buy us) Obama cell phones.

This is exactly what I was thinking. They must not be too hungry.

Beggars cannot be choosers.

You know this is a great country when the poorest people are all fat slobs.

I cut my teeth in Somalia; that, folks, is where you are poor and reallllyyyyy skinny....