• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lets Say Trump Wins In 2020, Then What?

How many Biden yard signs, bumper stickers and flags have you seen?

I live in Texas. That is not a good sample. The burbs here (unlike the previous of Dallas, which is always deep Blue) seem quiet. There is 1 trump and 1 biden sign (ironically in the same yard along with a Kanye sign). Its places like PA/WI/IA that I don;t have a feel for. The old "known unknown" Look I wish I had some of you guy's confidence, but given the magic of how whenever it goes to a recount the (D) person mysteriously makes up votes, count me as a skeptic with all the mail in ballots. DO I have proof? no--just some bad intuition.

I have a feeling we are under estimating this. It’s worse than ever. I’ve been here for 35 years and have never seen it this bad. Make no mistake Texas is PURPLE not red
Yeah 2016 returns were not good to trump--a republican carries my district pretty hard 65-35, but he was down in the 50s People are holding their cards close though.

Freaking Beto nearly took out Cruz though. Very Nervous

I have a feeling we are under estimating this. It’s worse than ever. I’ve been here for 35 years and have never seen it this bad. Make no mistake Texas is PURPLE not red
I've told a bunch of my TX friends this, and they say not true. My response is....Beto almost beat Ted. Sure, a lot of people judge Ted on his looks and not substance. Yet, when it came down to it, nobody in their right mind voted for Beto based on substantive talk coming from his mouth.

What they are missing is the # illegals voting as well. And the commie/marxists have been good at putting "illegals" into areas formerly bright red. Just look at Colorado!!! not just blue now, Deep blue in effectively 3 election cycles.

I live in Texas. That is not a good sample. The burbs here (unlike the previous of Dallas, which is always deep Blue) seem quiet. There is 1 trump and 1 biden sign (ironically in the same yard along with a Kanye sign). Its places like PA/WI/IA that I don;t have a feel for. The old "known unknown" Look I wish I had some of you guy's confidence, but given the magic of how whenever it goes to a recount the (D) person mysteriously makes up votes, count me as a skeptic with all the mail in ballots. DO I have proof? no--just some bad intuition.
I’m all over the dfw metro everyday. Seen exactly 1 Biden yard sign. Trump flags everywhere.

In my part of Dallas it’s all you see. Except a few and the Nextdoor app the #1 story this morning is how a trump sign was spray painted with blm. Now Dallas is one of the biggest counties in Texas. And all I see doesn’t fill me up with confidence.
Where are you? I’ve yet to see more than 1 and I’m all over

I support Candace Owens for 2024.

I despise political dynasty’s. Trump’s kids dont have what it takes, IMAO.

BTW, Trump will win. The leftists will go completely bonkers at that point.
Best be on point.

Is she even old enough?

It's telling that they are picking North Carolina and Pennsylvania as some of the key states to defraud the elections in and deny the people in those states their choice.

Yet nobody on the "conservative" side or even the "Republican" side seems all that upset?

Is it very possible the Republican Party would much rather prefer to loose to Biden than let their own candidate win?

I wonder if some promises have been made to the Republicans that if they just take a fall for Biden, they will get to keep extra privileges in the club house?

Republicans are stupid enough to go for that kind of bribe despite the intelligent people warning them that they will simply get brushed aside and replaced with the Communist radicals.

A bunch of our "R's" are just RINO's, just look at our two Senators; Burr and Tillis. Our D-Governor has been a piss-pot tyrant with his COVID rules, yet R's have largely rolled over. The Lt. Governor did file suit for abuse of power finally in July, but was basically told to pound sand by the judiciary when requesting an injunction and he then dropped the suit.

NC is indeed very ripe for exploiting voter fraud by mail and at the polls. Our early voting is nearly two weeks long and all you have to do to get "your" ballot is know your name and address.

The NC judiciary shot down a state constitutional amendment requiring voter ID that was passed in 2018 this past Feb, and I believe that ruling was recently upheld on appeal.

Although, Trump won NC in 2016 by a 177k margin, the state elected a D-Governor that year and in 2018 elected several Left leaning Sheriff's in the most populace counties!?

Wake county saw a 16yr incumbent that supported Trump ousted. Note the vote break down and draw your own conclusions:

TOTAL VOTES% ELECTION DAY ONE STOP/EARLYABSENTEE PROVISIONAL
Donnie Harrison (REP)195,24045.26 111,17475,9006,8371,329
Gerald M. Baker (DEM)236,13754.74100,737123,7299,1802,491

However, the states that will be more pivotal are PA, WI, & MI where his margins were only 68k, 27k, and 12k votes.

https://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/pennsylvania/
https://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/wisconsin/
https://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/michigan/

I live in Pittsburgh and the suburbs and rural areas are flooded with trump signs. Problem is our state is carried by Philly, Pittsburgh, and Harrisburg. The entire state is red except in those heavily urban areas. My wife and I receive mail in ballot applications every single day in the mail. I have 24 applications for ballots already. The fraud here is insane

• Wow
Reactions: tomcatmv
First Female President, Ivanka Trump. Or Don. Jr.
Why not. Don Jr has the eye of the tiger like his dad. It's helluva lot better than the Bush NWO Rino crime family.

Trump would have barreled the Trump train right though the 2020 election and into 24 had the Democrats and their Chines partners not destroyed the economy and burned cities down.

If Trump wins he should imprison those behind this insurrection, Pelosi and her disgusting collaborators, shoot Antifa/BLM
on sight or enslave them and put them on chain gangs cleaning up what they destroyed. You want to be a commie, you get treated like a commie.

Why not. Don Jr has the eye of the tiger like his dad. It's helluva lot better than the Bush NWO Rino crime family.

Trump would have barreled the Trump train right though the 2020 election and into 24 had the Democrats and their Chines partners not destroyed the economy and burned cities down.

If Trump wins he should imprison those behind this insurrection, Pelosi and her disgusting collaborators, shoot Antifa on sight or enslave them cleaning up what they destroyed. You want to be a commie, you get treated like a commie.
I'm not dumb enough to vote for a Dem over Trump, much as I might be tempted, but there is no way in hell I'd vote for his chode son.

• Angry
Reactions: 79steeler
I do notice, that when the wife and I get out of the house and take our weekly road-trip, we see tons of Trump signs in Northern counties of Wisc., but, the farther south you go in the state, the number of Biden signs, do seem to increase. I'd say, North, 10 to 1, Trump, South, 10 to 3 Biden ratios. We'll find out sometime by Jan 20th., maybe. Mac

Terrible judgment. We are suffering from a string of presidents with terrible judgment, at least since back to Bush I, the current yahoo included. Before you protest, the guy just gave Bob Woodward 18 interviews. Bad judgment. At some point that matters.

I do notice, that when the wife and I get out of the house and take our weekly road-trip, we see tons of Trump signs in Northern counties of Wisc., but, the farther south you go in the state, the number of Biden signs, do seem to increase. I'd say, North, 10 to 1, Trump, South, 10 to 3 Biden ratios. We'll find out sometime by Jan 20th., maybe. Mac
If you drive through Central Texas like Johnson City where Dem. LBJ lived (actually right up the road in Stonewall) there is nothing but Trump signs on fences and gates. Only problem is those are big properties and few voters living on them. Get closer to Austin and the idiot Biden signs are about 50/50.

Reactions: 10ring'r
What Im seeing are the old guard republicans silently pulling back from Trump instead of supporting him. IOW, a classic "E tu, Brute?" without the stabbing, just the withdrawing of the guard. Just as guilty.

Reactions: gigamortis
If folks have not noticed, conservatives are losing their jobs and being attacked for displaying openly conservative views. Counting signs is how they missed the last Trump victory in the polls. It isn’t safe to openly support him in many places, but the number of people remaining quiet is substantial.

What Im seeing are the old guard republicans silently pulling back from Trump instead of supporting him. IOW, a classic "E tu, Brute?" without the stabbing, just the withdrawing of the guard. Just as guilty.
I think that is wrong. I'd bet he gets more support from traditional Republicans this time round than last because we understand how awful the Democrats have become. It is the middle where he shed so much support.

This. I am not feeling real confident right now. Dems are energized. Biden doesn't heave nearly the stank that Hillary did and Trump has 4 years of attacks on him.

Hold that FN senate.
They're not THAT energized. I saw a clip of Biden speaking somewhere the other day, and honestly, they could have held it in a walk-in closet. There were more camera men there than interested constituents. Every time Trump has an event, they have to roll out big screens for all the folks outside that couldn't get in the venue. IMHO, there a lot of folks playin it close to the vest, but will come out for Trump in Nov.

I think that is wrong. I'd bet he gets more support from traditional Republicans this time round than last because we understand how awful the Democrats have become. It is the middle where he shed so much support.
I’m not talking about voters. I’m talking about the politicians in DC. There is a huge gap between what Republican voter and the republican politicians’ ideologies/desires.

I think Trump might win this time but if they turn the Senate and keep the House he's toast. They'll impeach him again in weeks and this time The Senate will put him in jail. Just sayin' - it'll be what it'll be. I got no say either Way.

We ain't voting our Way out of the ass kicking that's coming. We will not solve The Republics Dilemma at the polls, IMO. Buckle up, America.

That said, if Trump wins the next 4 years will be the same as the last 4. Exactly the same. Rich getting fucking really rich...the rest not so much. I'm watching my retirement go to hell as I'm unemployed by Covid-19 and there are no jobs and I'm 64+ with no time to make up the loss while Trump defunds and disassembles Social Security. I'm fucked no matter who wins so...

VooDoo

Last edited:
We NEED to keep Trump in the Oval Office, keep the Senate and take back the House. If this can't be done, we are in for a very long, at a minimum, two years. Commieizm is right at our front door. Mac

Didn't we have that in 2016? Didn't the Republicans hold the WH, Sen and the HofR? They didn't get too much done then. I hope they realize how important 2020 will be.

Reactions: tRidiot
If folks have not noticed, conservatives are losing their jobs and being attacked for displaying openly conservative views. Counting signs is how they missed the last Trump victory in the polls. It isn’t safe to openly support him in many places, but the number of people remaining quiet is substantial.
If you wore a MAGA hat in Austin you might get verbally attacked and spit on by a crazy cat woman or you may get physically attacked by a mob of rich & vibrant people. If you pull a gun and defend yourself the police will be there to serve and protect right you into jail.

Later, you would probably be labeled as an instigator and asked by some lesbian assistant DA why you were wearing a hat supporting your president to began with, knowing it might incite a reaction from people.

Didn't we have that in 2016? Didn't the Republicans hold the WH, Sen and the HofR? They didn't get too much done then.

Hi,

Exactly......
Anyone arrested that he promised to arrest? Shit what has the arrest ratio been between Repubs and Dembos?
Did Mexico pay for the wall, lolol?
Did he bring his own manufacturing back to the USA? Yet he is throwing Twitter fits demanding others to do so.
Has he stopped all the civil unrest (Even though he has every authority to)?
Has be curtailed the BATFE BS "Rulings" that get pushed as "Laws"?
Has the swamp been drained? Could have been when Repubs controlled all 3 lily pads in the swamp.
List goes on and on but nobody cares because instead of demanding and voting for the "CORRECT" candidate we have all become accustomed to voting with the mentality of "Can you imagine if the other one got elected".

And we damn sure do not need another family wanting to make the Presidency into a family legacy....No Trump offspring once DJT finished. Whether that is this election or after next term.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Exactly......
Anyone arrested that he promised to arrest? Shit what has the arrest ratio been between Repubs and Dembos?
Did Mexico pay for the wall, lolol?
Did he bring his own manufacturing back to the USA? Yet he is throwing Twitter fits demanding others to do so.
Has he stopped all the civil unrest (Even though he has every authority to)?
Has be curtailed the BATFE BS "Rulings" that get pushed as "Laws"?
Has the swamp been drained? Could have been when Repubs controlled all 3 lily pads in the swamp.
List goes on and on but nobody cares because instead of demanding and voting for the "CORRECT" candidate we have all become accustomed to voting with the mentality of "Can you imagine if the other one got elected".

And we damn sure do not need another family wanting to make the Presidency into a family legacy....No Trump offspring once DJT finished. Whether that is this election or after next term.

Sincerely,
Theis

I fault the Senate and the House for most of these things.

As for the wall. You can say that Mexico has paid for the wall. Meaning that not as many illegals are making it into the country and Mexico is getting stuck with a LARGE influx of illegals. So much that they've closed their southern border.

It will take a lot more than Donald J Trump to drain the swamp. Every one of us is responsible for voting for new blood and getting rid of the career politician. That would drain the swamp faster than any president could do it.

Bullshit. In my neck of the woods it’s Trump signs 10:1.

So your neck of the woods is the entire Austin and DFW area? WOW, you live on a big piece of property. I've got family in both towns and they are afraid because of the great number of Biden signs.

Didn't we have that in 2016? Didn't the Republicans hold the WH, Sen and the HofR? They didn't get too much done then. I hope they realize how important 2020 will be.
IF they can get the House back, I think they might have learned their lesson, from all the shit that has transpired during this Administration. Hopefully, they will/would play nice with each other and finally get work done for the people. One could only hope. Trying to not be a "defeatist", because, I still want to have hope in my .gov., I'm probably a F'n fool! Mac:ROFLMAO:

Mexico manufacturing has been up since the trade pact was signed and the fall of China as the defacto center for manufacturing. Many of the Mexican workers are choosing to stay at home rather than risk a trip across the border because they now can get good paying jobs at home.

Is that a win for Trump. Maybe. Sure.

That said, if Trump wins the next 4 years will be the same as the last 4. Exactly the same. Rich getting fucking really rich...the rest not so much. I'm watching my retirement go to hell as I'm unemployed by Covid-19 and there are no jobs and I'm 64+ with no time to make up the loss while Trump defunds and disassembles Social Security. I'm fucked no matter who wins so...

VooDoo
How is Trump defunding Social Security? I know he's let you keep your S.S. taxes for this year, but, next year, you have to pay it back (due to the Plague). I do understand, if you don't have people working, you don't have money being paid into it and it could run short. Once Tax $$ (people working again) start filling the bucket, it should keep S.S. solvent for sometime. I haven't heard anything on this, am I missing something?? Mac
eta: My wife (which keeps up on this shit, like a wolf:LOL:) and I are both collecting our retirements, one of which is S.S..

Last edited:
Reactions: 79steeler
Mexico manufacturing has been up since the trade pact was signed and the fall of China as the defacto center for manufacturing. Many of the Mexican workers are choosing to stay at home rather than risk a trip across the border because they now can get good paying jobs at home.

Is that a win for Trump. Maybe. Sure.
Can you provide some data for that? I would love to see it. The biggest issue there is that Mexico doesn't have the STEM education base (I don't think), so where is that going to come from, or is China just moving over their manufacturing to Mexico under a new name or buying controlling interest in an existing company? That's what I would do - nobody sees the wizard.

Bullshit. In my neck of the woods it’s Trump signs 10:1.
What do black and white stenciled "Keep Calm and Just Sit Tight" yard signs I've seen along Enfield in west Austin mean? Some kind of revolutionary message?

Can you provide some data for that? I would love to see it. The biggest issue there is that Mexico doesn't have the STEM education base (I don't think), so where is that going to come from, or is China just moving over their manufacturing to Mexico under a new name or buying controlling interest in an existing company? That's what I would do - nobody sees the wizard.

Linky for Mexico GDP data. Mexico manufacturing has been growing year on year up until the Corona virus.

Here's another factor: Linky
Mexico’s Labor Advantage: China’s labor costs have steadily risen over the past decade. Yet, while Mexican productivity has risen, wages have remained stationary, and are now lower than those in China.

I fault the Senate and the House for most of these things.

As for the wall. You can say that Mexico has paid for the wall. Meaning that not as many illegals are making it into the country and Mexico is getting stuck with a LARGE influx of illegals. So much that they've closed their southern border.

It will take a lot more than Donald J Trump to drain the swamp. Every one of us is responsible for voting for new blood and getting rid of the career politician. That would drain the swamp faster than any president could do it.
Trump has swamp creatures in his camp and always has.

AG Barr just came out and announced he's cracking down on drugs. Really fatso? Have you by chance noticed the howling mobs of anarchists outside the fence at the White House and a senile old criminal running for president with his military generals standing by thats threatened to 'rip the skin off Trump' if he doesn't vacate the White House when they enact a coup after rigging the election in Nov.?

Meanwhile, Barr is still trying to pop smoke with bullshit announcements he's cracking down on illegals and drugs to cover the fact he has a 0-20 Indictment record on fellow swamp creatures.

Last edited:
Linky for Mexico GDP data. Mexico manufacturing has been growing year on year up until the Corona virus.

Here's another factor: Linky
Mexico’s Labor Advantage: China’s labor costs have steadily risen over the past decade. Yet, while Mexican productivity has risen, wages have remained stationary, and are now lower than those in China.
Thank you. Now if we can keep cracking the rare mineral issue we have with them.

Last edited:
Candace is pure fire but she needs to be groomed and maybe a little more vetted so there are no surprises.
If Trump wins the election, Trust me they will be a shit storm of accusations flying all around. More riots and blame game, Hopefully the riots won't spark a full on Civil war.

I hope my sheriff deputizes all of the citizens to fight against any BS that may start if Trump wins.

Reactions: 10ring'r
If Trump wins, then he will complete his plan to end democracy in this country, disparage our wounded soldiers, and mate with Putin. Wait . . . . . . . . he has done these things already.

You're not funny nor factual. Sorry, you get the fickle finger of fate award tonight.

While looking up the fickle finger of fate award, I came upon this gem. Replace the names of those presidential candidates with Trump, Biden along with Bernie.

For those that don't want to watch the video, the short story is if both Trump and Biden tie with electoral college votes and somehow Bernie gets 4 votes from say Rhode Island. The House of Representatives would then be tasked to elect the next president. They could actually vote to elect Bernie as the next president and it will all be perfectly legal and Consitutionally sound. Wacky way to elect the next president but it could happen.

• Haha
Reactions: oldfart80
I don't see that happening, The police departments have been tagged as racist and now they fight against domestic terrorists posing as protesters. don't just see it happening.

What do you think they will be called if Trump wins? Might as well deputize the majority of the citizenry. Either that or watch the county burn. We live close enough that the city locals could make it out to our county but we are a Republican majority county.

Some sheriff (I believe in Florida) said that's what he'd do if they came into his county to burn and destroy.

I heard figures of 60%-70% of conservatives are not voicing or displaying their preference for Trump due to the openly hostile climate we are in. Hence all data is badly skewed. If true would also certainly give rise to the lack of lawn signs.

I live in an area where if I put a Trump sign in the window it would take a day max b4 a rock went thru it. As it is my truck has been vandalized with anti-trump stickers and that only has an American flag --on the bed cover.

Whatev, maybe its head in the sand optimism but I'm thinking he'll win. Plus whatever shit they're pumping that animatronic corpse with has got to hit a preformance peak or tolerance build up soon ... then he'll fizzle badly. 2 months is a LOOONG time when you're that old and that fucking stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate