• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Lets see tactical rifles used for sporting purpose

Bruiser_Joe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2009
Hell
I got in a huge argument with someone this morning over my "tactical sniper rifles" and my intended use of them. So please make me feel better
wink.gif
lets see your animal kills with "evil tactical guns"

Re: Lets see tactical rifles used for sporting purpose

Not sure if it's "tactical" enough, but here's my contribution.

598637_10150887856468576_972023598_n.jpg

Who cares lets see em again
wink.gif

This is my first deer and I took it early this week.

R and B Rifles
6.5 CM
Surgeon 591
26" Brux #8
AICS 2.0
Premier 5-26 Gen II XR
It's one hell of a shooter.

20121106_073738.jpg

20121106_071928.jpg

415 yards. Trotting right to left into a 3-5 mph wind. Dropped dead. Taken a few weeks ago with the 308. 175 SMK from Southwest
small-415-yote.jpg

small-330-Hog2.jpg

330 yards right at dark, walking left to right. Dropped dead, SW 175. Taken out of this stand two weeks ago.
OldPowerlineStand.jpg

WheresyourManners-1.jpg

1STTac30HOG.jpg

The Prairie Dog kills are out there; you'll have to look for them.
IMG_2287.jpg

IMG_2272.jpg

LetHimWalk3.jpg

I passed this deer up about two weeks ago at 300 yards.

LetHimWalk2-Copy.jpg

My trail camera took his picture at 350 yards.

LetHimWalk-Copy.jpg

Would like to see him with my bow.

These hogs got a pass at 500 yards last November during the rut. Turns out I should have pulled the trigger. Was waiting for a big buck that never showed.

shooting6.jpg

and my pride and joy !
grin.gif

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5EFBRvPhgic "></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5EFBRvPhgic " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Yeah buddy. Good stuff there.

Nice video Sendero Man. Dropped him

My remmy's are all for sporting purposes....While not all tactical or tacticool....all but one have accounted for a critter or two. And I bet I have blood on her by the end of the season.

Mine are all dual purpose. Nothing down so far this season.
IMG_2938.jpg

IMG_2914.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

augustdogs063.jpg
</div></div>

Are those just big coyotes, or wolves?

BW - nice rifles and a pair of great looking bucks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MontanaKid</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

augustdogs063.jpg
</div></div>

Are those just big coyotes, or wolves? </div></div>

nice coyotes is all

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: el gordo2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Taken the other day with my green monster 6.5x55 @ 366 yards.

oct5hog.jpg
</div></div>

Badass paint job. Who did that?

IMG_2443.jpg

IMG_24462-1.jpg

And two more taken this season with the .260.

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2431.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cinch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
P9060149.jpg
</div></div>

For the Win !!!
cool.gif

Who cares what people think about what gun you hunt with. I don't think the game warden was impressed with my Noveske 14.5" afghan I was using when he met me at my Jeep Saturday morning but other than not signing my tags and immediately tagging the deer I was good.

Finally got the pic uploaded
Photo0009.jpg

2mxew0h.jpg

40xb tactical in 308.used for everything from long range rabbits to foxes to deer to rocks and steel.

Exactly how did your detractor define "tactical?" A bunch of libtards think anything with a scope is a "sniper rifle." Wouldn't spend too much time arguing with folks of that persuasion. You'd sooner convince a fence post. Sounds to me like you need to move to an area that has like-minded folks. Cmon down to Texas!
grin.gif

Don't know if this is "tactical" enough, but here goes:

653e1f87.jpg

John

you guys this can't be happening the bullets shot out of our rifles are "people hunters"

i know it shouldn't bother me, ignorant people piss me off. I ask and what else has been used to kill oh wait let me see, bows and arrows, swords, spears, clubs, cars, rocks and ignorance like yours.

very nice peeps fires me up to get some time in the woods soon.

John - nice, like the knife too
wink.gif

Sendero Man - what bullets are you running in the 6s?

Nice pics/posts guys

was using 115 Dtacs in the 243AI

Now I run the 105 Amaxes. Wicked accurate and DRT !

6mm Crusader runs them at 3300 and the 6x47 at 3036

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-size: 14pt">I've noticed that the tactical rifles like to display their dominance</span></span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: el gordo2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Taken the other day with my green monster 6.5x55 @ 366 yards. </div></div>
oct5hog.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> 415 yards. 308 SW Ammo 175 </div></div>
small-415-yote.jpg

9-22-20128.jpg

These are from last year. [img:left]
2011-10-19115744.jpg
[/img]
[img:left]
2011-11-05092754.jpg
[/img]

Does this mean you are a poacher and proud of it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hognuts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
pringlepoachersbarrett002.jpg

</div></div>

Long story... I will give you the abridged version....My grandpa used to lets say take more than his fair share of game, the wardens heard about it and did an undercover sting operation they busted several of his hunting buddies from back east (this happened in the black hills of South Dakota in the early 80's)

Later in a magazine article when one of the undercover agents(fish cops) were interviewed they said "what we thought was a well organized poaching ring turned out to be a loose knit bunch of red necks" This was talking about several of my relatives, after that in the town of "Pringle" there is and annual "Pringle Poacher's" party and we roast a pig, put a car in the local parade that is an old Caddy that has the top chopped off and an elk rack on the hood, we have shirts made with our logo etc...some people get it and smile, others take offense...part of our family history so I don't really care which way that one goes.

My Remington 887 Nitro Mag Tactical

Rem8872.jpg

nitromag.jpg

catogris1-1.jpg

Sendero Man - thanks, impressive speeds, I slung AMAX at 2850 via BR, dropped a deer at 400 yds, so know what yours are capable of...