• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Lets see those 1911's!!!!

Re: Lets see those 1911's!!!!

springfield A1

1301705847.jpg

wilson cqb officers model

1300843296.jpg

az9wmb.gif

Hybrid 40 Cal

2ecoiko.png

Custom 45 ACP

10ge6c2.jpg

Titanium Frame Commander with a 5" barrel

ao56wk.gif

6" Tribrid on a 5" frame

Ok Ill play along.

#1 is a Kimber Classis (Clackamas OR)pretty straight forward and shoots like a dream. Added a magwell and trigger job but thats it on this one.
KIMBEROVERALL2.jpg

KIMBERCLOSEUP2.jpg

#2 Colt Gold Cup National Match Series 80. Have not shot this one yet wife got it for me while I am over in the sand box at FOB OE. When I get home will be sure to send some rounds downrange with it though.
colt1911.jpg

#3 is one I had built with the intention of giving to my son when he gets older. Many many years down the road. Its a Capsian and has had the full treatment of custom work done from slide lightning to trigger work and alot more.

Since the photo was taken, it has a flat hard chrome on almost the entire pistol (to include the black controls in this photo) and a brushed hard chrome on the slide flats. It also now sports a set of burl maple (grey and brownish) grips. And a front site :)
cas1.jpg

I guess you'd call this an arsenal rebuild. The frame's a Springfield Armory, the slide's a Colt.
45006.jpg
45001.jpg

Colt Gold Cup Trophy
IMG_60711.JPG

Colt LRM Blued Custom
IMG_6072.JPG

Colt LRM 70 Nickel
IMG_60791.JPG

Kimber STS 10mm
IMG_60771.JPG

Kimber Desert Warrior
IMG_6076.JPG

<span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> <span style="color: #330000"> </span> Nice Sig you have there...is that ur EDC......

All the sexy pics have convinced me I need another one. This thread certainly has given me a whole new appreciation.

Here is my Rock Island Arsenal 1911:

928945799_gjGLy-X2-1.jpg

Oh wait! You meant pistol...
smile.gif

This is my only current 1911. Caspian frame and slide with Wilson, Ed Brown and Caspian internals, built by the Springfield Custom Shop. It is stainless steel with Robar's "blackened stainless treatment" (same as bluing except works on the chrome in stainless instead of the iron in carbon steel. :

695896817_bw7VC-XL.jpg

Here she is with a bit more wear around the edges. It's my daily carry gun on my off-duty days.

928954861_YbXPF-XL.jpg

jedi that is a nice 1911, just my style.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">jedi that is a nice 1911, just my style. </div></div>

Thanks BigJoe!
smile.gif

Here are my four beauties.
1. Springfield Loaded will be changed to a MEU(SOC) pistol
2. Springfield Mil-Spec will also be changed to MEU(SOC)
3. Springfield GI, only thing changed is grips.
4. Colt 1991

Love all these pistols. Shoot them all the time. Looking for a SA early 90s version with the Cross Cannons in the rear.
DSCF0266.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hatidua</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Three Springer Pro's[/IMG] </div></div>Damn, tough act to follow! My lowly Springfield TRP Operator came in today, I love it!

2011-04-08191320.jpg

Here are my 1911's and variants-

S&W SW1911 9mm Pro Series (duty gun)
Fusion 9mm CCO (off duty)
SDC11213.JPG

Springfield Loaded .45 & GSG .22 1911
SDC11007.JPG

Colt 1991A1 .38 Super
SDC10955.JPG

AMT Hardballer Long Slide (NIB)
SDC11250.JPG

ODI Viking Combat (w/factory Seecamp Double Action)
SDC11326.JPG

Detonics CombatMaster - this one is out getting a bright polish and reliability work over, it'll be my Sunday gun when it's done
14863.jpg

Coonan Model B .357mag (NIB)
SDC11345.JPG

AMT Automag V .50AE - think 1911 on steroids (NIB)
SDC11315.JPG

.50AE round next to .45ACP - 300gr JHP @ 1500fps!!!!
eek.gif

SDC11313.JPG

Just picked these up on R&R 2 weeks ago
laugh.gif

IMG_1361.jpg

Any one have a Pistol Dynamics 1911?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hatidua</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Three Springer Pro's-
3pros.jpg
</div></div>

that's just rude........

whistle.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jedi5150</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is my Rock Island Arsenal 1911:

928945799_gjGLy-X2-1.jpg

</div></div>

Took me three times, to convince myself that you didnt place a knife over the top of a long pickle. the color, texture, everything, dill pickle. Maybe I need sleep.

SA 5", Kimber Pro Carry, SA SS Champion, LB Stinger, SA EMP.
100_2227.jpg

Here is my first and only 1911, its a Kimber Desert Warrior. It has exaclty 1072 rounds through it and it has met all my expectations. I will be upgrading to some VZ grips in the near future though.

014.jpg

Here are mine-

SaleStuff037.jpg

LesBaer002.jpg

Also an EMP 9mm that I don't have pics of.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vwhugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess you'd call this an arsenal rebuild. The frame's a Springfield Armory, the slide's a Colt.
45006.jpg
45001.jpg

</div></div>

FINALLY, We have a winner a REAL 1911 not those pesky A1 and 2011 things.
Nice Old Piece there Hugger!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barikade</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jedi5150</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is my Rock Island Arsenal 1911:

http://maligator.smugmug.com/Weapons/Weapon/IMG1474/928945799_gjGLy-X2-1.jpg

</div></div>

Took me three times, to convince myself that you didnt place a knife over the top of a long pickle. the color, texture, everything, dill pickle. Maybe I need sleep. </div></div>

Sounds like a "pickle surprise."

DSC_0327.jpg

SA 1911-A1 Loaded SS. Raasco Dymondwood grips, Wilson Combat HD firing pin spring, mainspring and buffer, Wilson Combat 47DE 8-rd. magazine, Smith & Alexander magwell, polished feedramp, and a Galco shoulder rig to keep it handy. Runs like clockwork. 682 rds and counting
smile.gif

do you carry your operator concealed? I'm looking for a good owb holster for a similar model (5" w/rail)
thanks,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Decider</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would post a picture of my 1911 and/or my cock, but both would put all of yours to shame, so I will refrain... </div></div>
You didn't used to see posts like this on here.Sadly, it appears this site is going the way of all the others. What a shame.

Hopefully, I get to post a pic soon. I <span style="font-style: italic">had</span> a Kimber Eclipse Target II but the packer that moved me from Virginia to New Mexico back in 2006 liked it a little more. When I opened the box, it was empty. Fast forward to 2011 and I get a call from the Virginia cops saying my Kimber was recovered in Manhattan. It has been through ballistics and can be released. Now, I am trying to see if they will ship it to me or my dealer.

Any NYPD folks out there that can offer assistance?

This gun has some history with me.

I bought it new. It has seen use as a duty, off duty, IPSC teaching, etc piece. I used it in multiple assignments doing EP on governor's details, etc. This finish has seen better days, but I can relate.

025-3.jpg

028-3.jpg

I bought this old Officer's ACP Colt in 91. It has been rebuilt twice. I carried it as a BUG when I carried a 1911 as a duty gun.

I had the smith replace the stock Colt bushing with an oversized one, but kept it somewhat loose. The gun rattles when you shake it, but always goes bang. It is a 4" gun at 25 yards. Not the most accurate by any means, but for its intended purposes, plenty good enough.

The second time I cleaned it up from all the scratches of work use, I set it away in the safe and switched to plastic guns for work.

002-4.jpg

003-1.jpg