• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Let's see those semi auto rigs!

Re: Let's see those semi auto rigs!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sled Agent</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
JL said:
oa10suppressed.jpg
</div></div>

What kinda mag is that?

IMG_0875.jpg

Banging at one thousand.

ETA: Disregard the come ups in my book...needed more than that at 1K.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cody Petersen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is a sweet looking rifle. Any info on it?</div></div>

It's a 300 WTFever. 10.5" upper built by Mike Milli at Dedicated Technologies with a Thunderbeast 30P-1 suppressor, Larue mount Burris LRS scope. It has an adjustable gas block to shoot super and subsonic loads though I only shoot subs through it.
The lower is a Rock River with a Jewell trigger, Magpul UBR, Tubbs flat wire spring, Spikes buffer, and Hogue grip.

^^^do fellow Alabamians get 1/2 price of clip on NVDs??^^^
grin.gif

DSC00136-1.jpg

Dont Know about that, But They get hooked the hell up
grin.gif
Holler when you ready..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trident1982</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^^^do fellow Alabamians get 1/2 price of clip on NVDs??^^^
grin.gif

DSC00136-1.jpg
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sled Agent</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
oa10suppressed.jpg

Who makes the mono pod, very sweet </div></div>That's the CAA SRS /w Monopod (the monopod is built onto the stock)

Here's my Armalite 300SAUM (shows that monopod in its folded position))
300SASS.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_bass16</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sled Agent</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
oa10suppressed.jpg

Who makes the mono pod, very sweet </div></div>That's the CAA SRS /w Monopod (the monopod is built onto the stock)

Here's my Armalite 300SAUM (shows that monopod in its folded position))
300SASS.jpg
</div></div>

What kind of mag is that though?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Snake Plissken</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sled Agent</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
JL said:
oa10suppressed.jpg
</div></div>

What kinda mag is that? </div></div>

Looks at first glance to be a windowed 308 PMAG. I must be wrong though, I didn't think they make one of those.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
1919-3.jpg
</div></div>

That looks bad ass! How does it shoot?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jb7032</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Snake Plissken</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sled Agent</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
JL said:
oa10suppressed.jpg
</div></div>

Looks at first glance to be a windowed 308 PMAG. I must be wrong though, I didn't think they make one of those. </div></div>

<span style="font-size: 23pt">WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THESE WINDOW 308 PMAGS</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OFIS</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jb7032</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Snake Plissken</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sled Agent</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
JL said:
oa10suppressed.jpg
</div></div>

Looks at first glance to be a windowed 308 PMAG. I must be wrong though, I didn't think they make one of those. </div></div>

<span style="font-size: 23pt">WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THESE WINDOW 308 PMAGS</span> </div></div>

That's not a Magpul PMAG...

2012-01-11_09-55-15_329.jpg

my poor mans approach to a Noveske Infidel. took a spikes tactical mid-length, chopped the barrel to 13 inches and pinned and welded the f/h

2012-02-13_11-27-37_499.jpg

the 6.5 Grendel I just finished building. Cant wait to put in some more trigger time with this bad boy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
That's not a Magpul PMAG...</div></div>

Then what is it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Snake Plissken</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Then what is it? </div></div>

Don't know, but I know it's not the Magpul PMAG. It would have visible cross sections and the front isn't as rounded and has more of a corner to it...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: zdp189</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
IMG_3965-1.jpg
</div></div>

Looks like Angeles shooting ranges (my favorite range)...Very nice rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
1919-3.jpg
</div></div>

That looks bad ass! How does it shoot? </div></div>

on the tripod using the T&E actually quite accurate, a lot of fun

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Snake Plissken</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Then what is it? </div></div>

Don't know, but I know it's not the Magpul PMAG. It would have visible cross sections and the front isn't as rounded and has more of a corner to it... </div></div>

Looks like a unicorn PMAGLR with less ribs and a window. OPs inbox is full so we are at the mercy of him checking back in on the chaos he's caused for an answer.

I pieced this SPR together 80% out of a bin of unwanted spare parts I had laying around from building my buddies guns.

It currently has no optic sadly... im looking for a NxS 2.5-10

20553_263038556722_514491722_3912022_5934545_n.jpg

20553_263038566722_514491722_3912023_778572_n.jpg

229558_10150160022761723_514491722_7253490_6178538_n.jpg

my 6.5 grendel build,took me along time to complete due to very little extra money for toys.
took almost 3yrs to complete,
al0kcy.jpg

viper 4-15 mil/mil FFP
bobro 30mm mount
sabre defence 24in ss fluted barrel
MI 15in quad rail
rock river lower with magpul prs
rock river crome BCG
harris bipod with pod lock
with a nice boyt rifle case to protect my investments

RTT_5286copy.jpg

RTT_5221copy-1.jpg

Hogan 18" 308
Grip Pod System Bipod
Leupold 3.5-10x 40mm Obj TMR M3 Turrets
Leupold Mark 4 CQ/T 1-3x
(Looking to buy Atlas Bipod)

6772868200_63f4b95ba6_b.jpg

Top:
LaRue Tactical Stealth Sniper System LT011 complete upper receiver w/18" Barrel and 13.2" Handguard
Larue Index Clips
Magpul Angled ForeGrip
LaRue Tactical SPR / M4 Scope Mount QD LT104
Bushnell 3-12x44 Illum MilDot Matte 30mm Elite Riflescope FFP
Butler Creek Flip-up Scope Covers
Front & Rear Troy Folding Sights
Spikes Tactical Stripped Lower
Spikes Tactical Trigger Guard
RRA Lower Receiver Parts Kit, without Trigger Group
Geissele SSA-E Trigger Group
ERGO SureGrip Over-Molded Ambidextrous Tactical Grip
ASC AR15 10 Round Magazine .223/5.56mm with anti-tilt follower
Raddlock Bullet Button - California Mag Release (Gen 2)
Magpul PRS Gen 2 AR-15 Stock
Armalite A2 Rifle Length Buffer Tube
Armalite Rifle Length Buffer
Armalite Standard Rifle Buffer Spring
GG&G Standard XDS Bipod
Accu-Shot BT12-QK Monopod

Bottom:
LaRue Tactical Stealth Sniper System LT011 complete upper receiver w/16" Barrel and 12" Handguard
Larue Index Clips
EOTECH EXPS3-0 Holographic Weapons Sight
Magpul Angled Fore Grip
Spikes Tactical Lower Receiver
RRA Lower Receiver Parts Kit, WITHOUT Trigger Group
Geissele SSA Trigger Group
Spike Tactical Trigger Guard
Mil Spec 6 position Stock Hardware Kit-AR15
MAGPUL ACS Mil-Spec Adaptable Carbine Storage Stock
Ergo Over-Mold Ambidextrous Tactical Grip

6918982815_f33a37328d_b.jpg

AWESOME rudynix!
I love it.

I can't tell.....is it the lighting, or are the guns coated with something? It looks like a gray/olive kind of color.

I'm really digging those two guns.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jethro3898</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AWESOME rudynix!
I love it.

I can't tell.....is it the lighting, or are the guns coated with something? It looks like a gray/olive kind of color.

I'm really digging those two guns. </div></div>

Thankyou, Jethro3898! Yes it is the lighting, both firearms have the standard anodized finish on them.

DSCF0227.jpg

490yds37in.jpg

LWRC Repr 20in 308 with USO 1.8x-10x-37 illum reticle, Burris fastfire II in predator tactical offset mount, TBAC 30P-1, harris bipod, surefire scout light, Geisselle 2 stage trigger, PRS stock......shown in action at 390 yards with no wind using 175gr Southwest Ammo (lapua brass). Wasnt cheap but its worth every penny.

Oh, the other holes in the shoot n see target are from sombody else...I borrowed the target since it was clean in the black....yes, its a 3 shot group but I got so excited about it I couldn't help it and walked up to the target and snapped a pic.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rudynix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Top:
LaRue Tactical Stealth Sniper System LT011 complete upper receiver w/18" Barrel and 13.2" Handguard
Larue Index Clips
Magpul Angled ForeGrip
LaRue Tactical SPR / M4 Scope Mount QD LT104
Bushnell 3-12x44 Illum MilDot Matte 30mm Elite Riflescope FFP
Butler Creek Flip-up Scope Covers
Spikes Tactical Stripped Lower
Spikes Tactical Trigger Guard
RRA Lower Receiver Parts Kit, without Trigger Group
Geissele SSA-E Trigger Group
ERGO SureGrip Over-Molded Ambidextrous Tactical Grip
Magpul PRS Gen 2 AR-15 Stock
Armalite A2 Rifle Length Buffer Tube
Armalite Rifle Length Buffer
Armalite Standard Rifle Buffer Spring
GG&G Standard XDS Bipod
Accu-Shot BT12-QK Monopod

Bottom:
LaRue Tactical Stealth Sniper System LT011 complete upper receiver w/16" Barrel and 12" Handguard
Larue Index Clips
EOTECH EXPS3-0 Holographic Weapons Sight
Magpul Angled Fore Grip
Spikes Tactical Lower Receiver
RRA Lower Receiver Parts Kit, WITHOUT Trigger Group
Geissele SSA Trigger Group
Spike Tactical Trigger Guard
Mil Spec 6 position Stock Hardware Kit-AR15
MAGPUL ACS Mil-Spec Adaptable Carbine Storage Stock
Ergo Over-Mold Ambidextrous Tactical Grip</div></div>

Sweet Setup, GET OUT OF CALIFORNIA! They ruined your awesome setups.

Lower: Anderson Manufacturing
Anderson LPK (minus FCG)
RRA 2-stage trigger
DPMS buffer, buffer tube, spring
Vltor Clubfoot A2 length stock
Magpul trigger guard
Magpul MOE grip

Upper: DPMS lo-pro
LMT Bolt carrier group
DPMS charging handle w/gen2 Badger latch
RRA Freefloat tube
Troy low profile gas block
Leupold rings
Nikon Monarch 5-20x44
Blackhole Weaponry Stainless 24" 6x45 bull barrel

s5001912.jpg

Since the skies have cleared and the winds have died down, I'll finally get to run some rounds through it today.

Here's a pic of mine. Noveske N6 lower with RRA 2 stage match trigger, PRS stock, and Knights trigger guard. Upper is Armalite receiver, PRI carbon fiber rail system and gas buster charging handle, Broughton 5C barrel, Armalite Super SASS adjustable gas block, and custom SEAR suppressor and brake from Elite Iron. The can is a reflex design extending back over the barrel almost back to the gas block.

Dale also did the chambering and barrel profiling on the build as well. Not pictured is Sightron SIII 8-32 scope in USO QD mount and Atlas bipod with LaRue QD mount. Haven't made it to the range top start break in and zeroing, but when Dale ran 5 rounds through it for functioning I asked how the can sounded, he responded with "You'll be happy".
Steve

seresuppressor-1.jpg

those repr's are tack drivers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SASSHDMR.jpg

Here's my current baby!

DPMS SASS (bone stock until i need a reason to change it)
Badger Ord 1 peice X-High Mount
Bushnell HDMR

The rifle has treated me fine for it's first 200 rounds so far, just got the scope in Friday so i'm looking forward to putting the whole setup through it's paces soon

Here are some action shots from a Texas pig hunt last weekend.
We were both real happy. Shot up 3 pigs in a close encounter in a drainage.
I put a viridian green laser on my top rail, which is not a DBAL in quality, but its pretty awesome when you are running through brush on an assault line trying to bust hogs at dusk. Like a light saber. I'm sure jeb could easily see my line of advance as we opened up and assaulted through the herd. Obviously not something to use in the open when somebody can shoot back, but works great for pigs and varmints.

My LMT MWS with 2.5-10x24 NF:
photo.jpg

Jeb's OBR with 2.5-10x24 NF:
image-19.jpg