• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors LETS SEE YOUR 1911 OPERATORS.......!!!!!!

Re: LETS SEE YOUR 1911 OPERATORS.......!!!!!!

This one too...

018650 USED SPRINGFIELD OPERATOR NM167723 TRP TACT.W/BX $1,195.00

I've made some updates to my MC Operator. 3.5lb Cylinder and Slide Fire control group. MARs Mainspring housing. Lots of hand fitting on the magwell bevel.
Operator_Updated_Small.jpg

Operator_Magwell.jpg

Operator_Hammer.jpg

Operator_Holstered.jpg

A new photo of mine without the tac light, which I think came out pretty well...

IMGP1204.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Salmonaxe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've made some updates to my MC Operator. 3.5lb Cylinder and Slide Fire control group. MARs Mainspring housing. Lots of hand fitting on the magwell bevel.
Operator_Updated_Small.jpg

Operator_Magwell.jpg

Operator_Hammer.jpg

Operator_Holstered.jpg

</div></div>
what holster is that?

bench

Bench

looks like safari land, but could be someone else's.

I had one made for me PRO TLE RL II, It was by a local company in AZ, cost was about $45.00 2 years ago. Im sure someone in TX works with kydex if you cant find out whos that is.

I sincerely hope that none of you are carrying a duty weapon with an adjustable rear sight. There is an outfit out there that makes a fixed sight for them. I hope you'll use/buy one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNIPERS4DUMMIES</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> (I've moved from 1911's to the HK MK23 MOD 0)
</div></div>

WHAT?!?

5486732237_e80523454c.jpg

^ Definitely one of the best looking 1911's/pics of a 1911 I've ever seen. Pretty F'N smooth there Bronx

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BronxFireGuy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bit of a necro post, but came across this thread searching for opinions on holsters for my full rail operator, and I have a pic I just did of mine.

Operator-20110227-IMG_3771 by DannyLongIsland, on Flickr </div></div>

I'd be interested in what you find for a holster, can you let us know please?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downzero</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I sincerely hope that none of you are carrying a duty weapon with an adjustable rear sight. There is an outfit out there that makes a fixed sight for them. I hope you'll use/buy one.
</div></div>

Not carrying, just a holster for range/classes. I appreciate the heads up though.

wow great thread. alot of sweet rigs on here. making me want to make room in the safe for one.

My Custom Operator.
2w1vzfp.jpg

24o20hw.jpg

Very Nice DT00083, I have one very similar to yours.

Nice hunter121. My next goal is to get a pistol suppressor.

I need new sights for my TRP Operator and a threaded barrel, any help would be much appreciated.

Just passing through also looking at kydex holster ideas. image.jpgimage.jpg gonna bead blast and recoat this weekend. Im liken the stainless barrel.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376847465.732886.jpg Springfield full-rail operator test fitting a storm lake barrel with the 45 osprey.