• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lets see your ccl carry rigs.

396chevy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2010
USa
Show em' off!! Pics of your ccl carry setup. {Ie pics of you wearing it, not it sitting on a table} What gun, caliber, make of holster & belt as well as height and weight if you feel like it.

Re: Lets see your ccl carry rigs.

HPIM1929.jpg

taurus 454 cassull, 300 gr xtp of course to stop an intruder lol, and a no name shoulder holster, easily concealed.

HPIM1930.jpg

HPIM1928.jpg

not realy a lonng range shooting topic :)
BTW, I am looking for the topic about chest rig, can't find it

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nmntz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
HPIM1929.jpg

taurus 454 cassull, 300 gr xtp of course to stop an intruder lol, and a no name shoulder holster, easily concealed.

HPIM1930.jpg

HPIM1928.jpg
</div></div>

I'd really like to see how quickly you can get that thing into action.

Good hunting rig, though. I'd trust it on moose and bear out to around 100yds.

Josh

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nmntz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
HPIM1929.jpg

HPIM1930.jpg

HPIM1928.jpg
</div></div>

WTF is breaking into your house?! Tough neighborhood?
shocked.gif

like i have heard before, i would carry a howitzer if i could conceal it, but i cant so i carry the next closest thing, a .45

lol i dont always carry that 454, only when im on a bike run, i usually always have my xd 40,

Well I figured I'd throw my setup in here, nothing to spiffy but it'll do the job. Carried at 3:15ish with a forward cant.

Gun: P229R Elite (9mm)
Holster: Minotaur MTAC
Belt: 1.5" 5.11 Tactical
Height: 6'2"
Weight 230lbs

001.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

005-1.jpg

008.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: evilmonkey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice setup, is that holster tuck-able? </div></div>

If you're asking me, yes its tuckable... I just dont wear it that way.