• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LETS SEE your reloading setup

It's a work in progress in my shop. I recently built a bench for a few presses in my gun. It's fairly narrow so it doesn't collect alt of junk. It's height is for me standing. Made of 1/4" plate and square and rectangular tubing, it's bolted to the floor and wall and doesn't budge. There is a 600 yd range right out the door which makes working up loads a snap.

Picture026.jpg

IMG_5988_zpsa1b6d549.jpg

Last edited:

Its a work in progress. On the opposite side of the room is an identical bench for loading rifle. Going to mount a Forster Coax and Redding T7 once the in line precision mounts and light kits come in later this week. Its been a while since I had a decent indoor setup. I am grateful.

My 1973 Rockchucker press and a little Lee Collet die humor for perfect neck tension. At AccurateShooter.com a forum member said he attached a click adjustable torque wrench to his press for uniform neck tension. I replied I attached my torque wrench but I cant get the handle doohicky to click, what am I doing wrong.

torquepress_zps80ffd788.jpg

This was right after I set it up. It still looks pretty much the same but there is more ammo in the cabinet.

What is the blue and red vertical item sitting in your cabinet? I cant make it out in your pic.

Dillon Rapid Fill. A glorified personal vibrator that fills primer feed tubes. The red tube is for large size primers.

Having 3rd degree terminal OCD some of your benches make my skin crawl! LOL How do you find anything!

Top is the reloading side of my shop, bottom the gun bench. These pics are from last year. I have much more tools now. :cool:

IMG_0396Medium.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

LETS SEE your reloading setup

Pretty modest, but it works. The Lee Classic Loader is a pretty fine piece of equipment in my book.
zyjagepe.jpg

Last edited:
Having 3rd degree terminal OCD some of your benches make my skin crawl! LOL How do you find anything!

Top is the reloading side of my shop, bottom the gun bench. These pics are from last year. I have much more tools now. :cool:

IMG_0396Medium.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

Love the organization.

here is my hole

Attachments

• DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC_0010.jpg
    DSC_0010.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC_0008.jpg