• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Leupold Mark 4 M1 Zero Stop

Why not just make a series of shims to fit underneath the cap? I'm too lazy to make them, but would buy them.

I made shims for mine when I had a MK4. Easy to do if you have a lathe. One revolution = .020

- Zero your rifle
- Measure from bottom of scope to top of turret.
- Then turn elevation knob all the way down until it stops.
- measure from bottom of scope to top of turret again.
- take first measurement and subtract second measurement. Now you have the thickness of the shim you need.
- the diameter of the shim should be .010 smaller than the outside diameter of your turret and .010 larger than the diameter of the inside of your turret.

Scrub, I would be glad to ship to Australia, might be a little more for shipping. I am getting $89.95 plus shipping on them.

Shims work great if you have equipment or someone who can make them for you. Of course you swap rifles or zero on scope and you have to make a new shim, this adjusts for any zero and for those not set up with equipment or a good buddy with a machine shop. I know these are not for everyone but thought I would throw them out there for those who might want to give them a try.

I'm keen to purchase one, as the cost of fuel to drive to a person with a lathe to do me up trims is more (I live 8hrs away).

Got mine installed and love it. These are very well made and simple to install. I'll be changing all of mine over...

I have 20 left in this batch to move, will go $80.00 shipped if anyone is interested. If you order 3 or more I can go $75.00 each shipped.

Shoot me an email at [email protected] and will get them in the mail for you.

I don't suppose that you have any plans on making these for the old M5 .10mil turrets? I have a MK4 ERT 6.5/20 with the old M5's and a zero stop would be great!

Not at this time I do not. but I am not against making a few one off's here and there. I will take a look at them.

Yep, we can do a group buy on them if there is enough interest in them. I could go $70.00 each on them and split the shipping with everyone which would be an additional $2.25 on the first one. I can get quite a few in a small flat rate box so if there is multiples going to one adress it would only be $2.25 total on shipping. I have 20 on hand and takes about a month to get more so if it looks like there is enough interest I will order more and get them coming. I would be willing to sell up to 100 of them at this price if the interest is there. Please just shoot me a PM or an email at [email protected] if you would like to be added to the list. Thanks

Received my zero stop yesterday evening and went to the range today. It works great and Shawn is a great guy to deal with. Thank you once again.

Received my zero stop today.
Very nice design. And very well made. If you are on the fence about making an upgrade on the old Mark 4 M1 these are very nice.
Leupold should sit up and take notice. This guy has a simple fix for a great dated scope to give it a feature that everyone wants!!!

Thanks guys.
If there is anyone that has not received there's and has paid for them please let me know, I had a couple that did not show up where they where supposed to. Thanks for your support.
Shawn